http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/396/39658.html

I was wondering if anyone has had time to check it out?? It requires .NET Framework 2.0. I will make an attempt to download it this weekend and see if it is truly any good...
It does what it says, nothing more. Has a virtual keypad and just a function list. Rather plain, simple, and straightforward.
Ok, let me rephrase the question: Is it worth a download? Smile
tifreak8x wrote:
Ok, let me rephrase the question: Is it worth a download? Smile

It looks pretty cool. It takes a lot for a download to be worth it for us 56k-ers, though. Rolling Eyes

@tifreak: You're 56k, too, aren't you?
yeah, sadly, I am a 56ker... If I needed to though, I can download from the library...

But if it isn't truly worth it, than I might not...
I download stuff at school a lot, but my flash drive is only 512mb, so I'm capped at about 450mb per day (I can't delete utorrent and firefox portable).
Ive got 2 512 Cruzer Micros (love the retractable part) but our school has a strict ban on outside flash drives. The teachers all think they are kids trying to put virus' on the school system -_-
yeah i have the same one but my is for msd8x only my other is a 1 gig so that doesn't work there. But the bigger ones are pretty cheep at Sam's club and Wal-mart
p.s I will try this prog and get back to you on it.
Edit: Defiantly worth it much better than Graph link and Source Coder 2 (sorry Kerm)
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
Ive got 2 512 Cruzer Micros (love the retractable part) but our school has a strict ban on outside flash drives. The teachers all think they are kids trying to put virus' on the school system -_-

I have a Cruzer Mini 512 and a Cruzer Micro 512, but the micro has U3 so it isn't compatible with windows 98SE. I can only get my mini working.

EDIT: My 1337 post! Smile
I have a 1GB PNY right now (my last was a 512MB Cruzer Micro (without the U3 on it)).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours