Hello. While I am new to this site, I am not-so-new to Ti-Basic.
So my last finished projects were Falling Pixel Remake and Sudoku. I'd like to upload them here and at ticalc.org, please help me how can I do this? Confused

My current project is Basic+. It is almost fully supporting any conditionals, 5 Char variable names/ label names, has all Ctl-Flow commands of basic, pxl on/off/change/test, basic code inclusion and some special commands.
Its first line tells the new name of the compiled prgm and the 2. one tells options like M.OS, disable done and lock prgm. 3. line description, after the code.
It supports comments starting by //
Right before the line where a error got detected it inserts:
:–––––––––––––––
ERROR*LINE
––––––––––––––––

So yeah, thats it but my prgm-str code lacks. The name must be exactly 5 chars long and I use two prgms: prgm2avar and read/write appvar so its inefficient.
I need a routine that takes a string in Ans looking like:
: "1" or "2"+"NAME"
So 1 is put prgmNAME in Ans and 2 is put Str3 in prgmNAME
Special thanks to the one who gives me a prgm-str and vice versa converter!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours