Would you like to see a rage/meme/gif creator for the ti-83-84 series?
Yes, that would be awesome, please do!
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, I like the idea
 66%  [ 2 ]
I guess
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care
 33%  [ 1 ]
No, I don't like that idea
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Hey, Piguy here and I have a fairly large, but hopefully doable project planned here, a replica of the famous iphone app, Ifunny:) If you haven't heard of it yet, it's an app that allows you to create memes, rage comics, gifs and more, then upload them for the world to see. Every day the developers team chooses 40 pictures that they consider the best and features them for the whole world to see, it's a vague description, but the main thing is an app made to entertain people. Anyway I have a lot less ambiguous idea; I am planning on creating an app that allows you to create the following: memes(will have a few popular ones to start), gifs(using someone else's gif creator if they allow it hopefully), rage comics(will have a few rages to start out with), and possibly a poster maker. To start out with I may only add one of these, but eventually I will add all of them. Also to start with there won't be an online capability so you won't be able to share your works as of now, unless Kerm can somehow allow his online calculator network to be usable worldwide via wifi or whatever he's trying to accomplish(I don't know if that will ever work though as it seems like you would need some type of device to allow your calculator to acess the Internet so this may never come.) like I said this is going to be extremely hard to do so don't expect it to be done anytime soon... Also I'm working on my other game so it's not at the top of the list as of now. The reason I'm doing this is because there is no rage comic creator for ti calcs yet that I know of and middle school through highschool are into This so much, I've seen people make meme faces on the graph screen:) So if you would like me to begin working on this please leave a reply and if I get enough, I will start on it, also if you would like to help in the creation of the app or ideas for the meme pictures please tell me, as I am not the best drawer out there;) Feel free to ask any questions pr leave any comments below, also I would like the permission to use the app "Sketchy" for making gifs so if you by chance know how to contact him, please tell me.
I like the idea, but I think that some organization is necessary in your introductory post and also in the topic title.
My friends would love this and I will use it when it's done.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours