This topic is to tell people about my newest projects.

update-
TI-Craft2:
day and night
more blocks
creative mode
importable maps
better jumping
flying and jump power ups
Would you mind structuring this a bit better, for your own benefit? Right now, all I see is a sentence summarizing what this topic is (though we can assume that from the topic title), TI-Craft2 (I assume this is a project of yours? What's the gameplay mechanics? What's the goal of the game? What is it written in, and for what platform? What's the current progress? Screenshots? Demo downloads?), and a seemingly related list of features that are related to this project.

I'd simply advise you to post more tangible descriptions and progress than a name and some possible features (or updates? I dunno) -- perhaps it might spark more interest in this "TI-Craft2".

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours