I'm currently working on an AXE program, and all is going well (I would add photos/video, but the TI recording program doesn't work with it). I can't figure out the AI portion. My program is an adventure/ space shooter where you are in a spaceship flying around and you have to do... something (not sure yet) but you will go through different stages where there are obstacles on the screen and enemies you have to destroy. The only way to leave the current "arena" is to destroy all he enemies. I want the enemies to be able to just maneuver around the outside until you com within X spaces of it, then It will follow and shoot at you until you destroy it. Any suggestions? Like I said, I would show you a video of what I have, but the TI recording program doesn't work while the AXE program is running.
My suggestion would be to use wabbitemu record, upload to
http://img.removedfromgame.com/
and then use [img] picture link provided by the website [/img]
That will work and works well, except it does seem a little slow unless you have google chrome.
There's already an Axe help topic, I think that would be better to use. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
There's already an Axe help topic, I think that would be better to use. Smile

Indeed, that topic is meant for that since there isn't as much of a focus on Axe in cemetech. However, feel free to post your questions Here and I'll be glad to help you out with whatever you need.
Where is that help topic? I can't find it.

EDIT: Never mind.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours