BETA is released!
I decided to make only one whait per culom, because it runs then much quicker. It gets more complicated after some time. PLZ report bugs! Smile
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/beta/Mino%20v0.3.zip

Sorunome wrote:
Ok, thanks. As i don't need dueal keys I'll use the normal one! Smile
Good, that should work well. Aren't you going to mention the link to the beta that you just released in the archives? Smile
*see post above*
Storing to Ans after an assignment helps more than hurts if you know how to use it.

Code:

{5,8,-3\[->]\[L]ABC
Disp \[L]ABC(1),\[L]ABC(2)^2,abs(\[L]ABC(3

Line #2 can be replaced with

Code:

{5,8,-3\[->]\[L]ABC
Disp Ans(1),Ans(2)^2,abs(Ans(3

Save 9 bytes, keystokes, and neatness.

To an extent, this is also seen in C. In int a=b=5;, b=5 is evaluated to 5, leaving the rest to be resolved as a=5. Sorta like an implied Ans in the syntax, but not inherent in RAM like Ans. This side affect can be used to write more complex compound assignment statements.

Food for thought.
Progbeard, you use very odd syntax when you write out your BASIC; no offense intended, of course. Have you used SourceCoder before, by any chance?
How can you check if a List is archived or not?
EDIT: The solution may use xLib.
If you are trying to unarchive lists, you don't need to know whether the list is archived or not. Just run SetUpEditor <your list here>.
Yeah, but i also need to check if the list exists, and that just works in RAM
SetUpEditor will automatically create the list if it doesn't exist.
:S I just use costome Lists...
Sorunome wrote:
:S I just use costome Lists...
Yes, SetUpEditor works for that...
Cool! Thanks a lot!
Sorunome wrote:
Cool! Thanks a lot!
Our pleasure! Did you test it? Does it work for you?
I tested it and it worked brilliant for me! Thanks again! I need it to save how much you have unlocked! Smile
Sorunome wrote:
I tested it and it worked brilliant for me! Thanks again! I need it to save how much you have unlocked! Smile
Glad to hear that it worked, although I'm afraid I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that last sentence of your post.
Oh, I mean that you have to unlock parts of the game and i wanted to put that information in a archived list, but if the list doesn't exist and I unarchive it (Unarchive L1 for example) it'll give a errer "does not exist" or something like that. Smile
Ah, that makes sense. How's progress on this game going, anyway?
Jut a Options-Menu is missing, rest is completed! Smile
Unlockables! The only reason to keep the game on my calculator! Just Joking
But I must say this game is impressive so far. Great job Sorunome!
Thanks a lot! I decided to NOT make a highscore list, because it has 3 profils! Smile but it'll show youre personal best! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours