I have NO doubt it will get in. Very Happy
Unless it has something offensive in it. Razz
I dunno those numbers seem mighty racist to me. Im taking this to court! lol jkjk. it looks bee ee ay utiful (bruce almighty =D)
Sweet game I've sent it to all my friends with calcs. Graphing Calculator
Ticalc still hasn't uploaded it after 16 days!! Mad
They should have already uploaded it that is wierd. I do not think you should worry about it anyway, it is going to get in. Very Happy
Mexi1010 wrote:
They should have already uploaded it that is wierd. I do not think you should worry about it anyway, it is going to get in. Very Happy

its already uploaded, they just need to approve. the real issue is the size of the queue.
I've tried to upload my lightning game 20 times and heard nothing wtf, I hope this goes through.
So THAT'S why there are so many programs in the queue... Razz

Only upload once, it should be released eventually.
calc84maniac wrote:
So THAT'S why there are so many programs in the queue... Razz

Only upload once, it should be released eventually.

Just Joking exaggeration Razz I only did it 4 times and they were all updates not the same file.
Lol, "Chemical Reaction" was made and submitted after GS Minesweeper, yet it got added before the latter.
yayz, released!

linky
calc84maniac wrote:
yayz, released!

linky

DCS icon'd version plz Smile

I'm so happy! Very Happy
Now I have to wait for my lightning prog to be uploaded. Which i submitted before minesweeper. Sad
HOLY FRIJOLES! Ranked 19 that is really good. Great job Calc.

I will make sure to rate it with a 10 once I get home....I do not know my password and I need it to be e-mailed.
It's moved up to #2.
Dude, that kicks!!!
#2 Best rated? DUDE! Only Mirage is beating YOU!!! Now, everybody, just give his program a perfect score and mirage will loose its covented spot! Hurry!

Good job, really like it, even though i am no good...

Smile
crazy job dude, keep it up.
This game is quite pwnsome. Get a picy of your #2-ness lol

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours