https://easyupload.io/9xokg5

Controls:
ENTER - Click to earn money
2ND - Buy Click upgrade
ALPHA - Buy Passive Income upgrade
MATH - Rebirth
MODE - Exit and Save Game (you can't save yet but I'm getting to it)

If you find any glitches or have ideas on how to optimize this game, tell me!
please upload the file to the archives of the cemetech website. I am not sure if links to files are allowed, so this is some general advice for this site. you can then link to the file in your post.
It is a little game prepared for those who's fingers always want a thing to tinker with, nice job sirdudeman Wink
After some rough testing, I find these:

• Bugs:

• pressing [MATH] wtihout enough cash will leave the information on screen (for example: "C:610nough Cash!").
    • after upgrading "Click" value for a bit, it wraps back and causes flickers on letter "P" of "Passv" on next line.

• Game designings:

• "Click" and "Passv" values does not have apparent meanings, it might get better if you displays a unit after them.
    • game UI is not very intuitive, maybe some more built-in hints about the game will help?
    • if the game can detect more keys, players won't be forced to smash on a little ENTER key on the bottom right corner.

• Optimizations:

• some of the screen updating commands can be moved out of the loop to speed up the operation (for example, "Output("C:",1,1)" can be moved to right after "ClrHome").

That's what I came up with at the moment Razz
Jelte2357 wrote:
please upload the file to the archives of the cemetech website. I am not sure if links to files are allowed, so this is some general advice for this site. you can then link to the file in your post.

And, as Jelte2357 said, you should probably upload your program to Cemetech file archives, to avoid linking expiring and off-site links (which could sometimes cause troubles).

off-topic but [img] should be closed with [/img] runs
Thanks for the tips, LifeEmu! I'm about to release an updated version with save files and improved UI, but I have one problem; SourceCoder won't let me export the file. It says that this part is the problem, yet I see nothing wrong with it.

Lbl W
0->M
1->C
50->D
0.1->P
15->Q
0->R
1000000000->S
ClrHome
Goto D

Can you (or someone else) help me fix my code?
sirdudeman wrote:
Thanks for the tips, LifeEmu! I'm about to release an updated version with save files and improved UI, but I have one problem; SourceCoder won't let me export the file. It says that this part is the problem, yet I see nothing wrong with it.

Lbl W
0->M
1->C
50->D
0.1->P
15->Q
0->R
1000000000->S
ClrHome
Goto D

Can you (or someone else) help me fix my code?

Please send a link to your code and make it available for us to see so that we can check everything a lot easier.
Check for trailing white space or a tab character. Those are common problems that are difficult to find if you're not looking for them. You can delete sections of your code to narrow down exactly which line is causing issues.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours