gaventemples31415 wrote:
Well, CLASSIC works if you have a 84+/SE. The 83s don't have that option.

In response to this, if you are using an older calculator, just don't put that line in. Smile

T.Wang wrote:
Well that's not my source code but I guess it works...

Hmm... I don't even think that this code is even enterable in a calculator... Smile

By the way, the CLASSIC command cannot even be entered on an 83 without the updated OS, so don't even worry about it. Smile

EDIT: Just tried out the beta, keep it up! Perhaps you might be able to incorporate multiple falling items? Kind of easy as it is... Good job working on it though!
Maybe you should lose score for every i not dodged (and also an indicator on the bottom for that..)
T.Wang wrote:
gaventemples31415 wrote:

What happens if you have the CLASSIC on a ti83+?
Does it crash or does it just ignore it?
You get ERR:VERSION, so you shouldn't put in CLASSIC in your programs since that would prevent them from working on anything older than 2.53MP.
JosJuice wrote:
T.Wang wrote:
gaventemples31415 wrote:

What happens if you have the CLASSIC on a ti83+?
Does it crash or does it just ignore it?
You get ERR:VERSION, so you shouldn't put in CLASSIC in your programs since that would prevent them from working on anything older than 2.53MP.

Of course, if this is a big thing, you could always use two different programs, one with and one without CLASSIC. Smile Thanks for the clarification, JosJuice!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours