Would you reccomend the movie 300?
Yes! it was soo cool!
 85%  [ 6 ]
No way dude! it was totally retarded
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

I am speechless...well yeah, I guess I could check over my work, but I try typing the way that I talk. Unfortunately, I mumble and stutter alot. I'm guessing that's the prob. I can't explain things either...wow I'm....nevermind
clementop wrote:
I am speechless...well yeah, I guess I could check over my work, but I try typing the way that I talk. Unfortunately, I mumble and stutter alot. I'm guessing that's the prob. I can't explain things either...wow I'm....nevermind
Yeah, but that's the advantage of the written word - you have an opportunity to correct your "flow-of-consciousness" style of writing and turn it into something a bit more readable.
@Kerm true. You always have the chance to go back over your writing to change small or big mistakes. (I had 3 errors before i submitted this post. I bet there are a few more)
@Kerm: True. You always have the chance to go back over your writing to change small or big mistakes. (I had 3 errors before I submitted this post. I bet there are a few more.)
foamy3 wrote:
@Kerm: True. You always have the chance to go back over your writing to change small or big mistakes. (I had 3 errors before I submitted this post. I bet there are a few more.)
Good call. And Clementop, much better, keep up the readable work.
foamy3 wrote:

Meh, minor capitalization errors like that aren't the real problem though, thats being more nit picky than anything. Very Happy Although it is a good idea to get into the habit of typing like that so that it is easier and faster to write up formal papers and the like for school. Wink
Kllrnohj wrote:
Meh, minor capitalization errors like that aren't the real problem though, thats being more nit picky than anything.

Word, but I just couldn't resist. Very Happy
Kllrnohj wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

Meh, minor capitalization errors like that aren't the real problem though, thats being more nit picky than anything. Very Happy Although it is a good idea to get into the habit of typing like that so that it is easier and faster to write up formal papers and the like for school. Wink
Indeed. And note that he also added the colon and the period.
I'm working on it. Thanks for the support! (sorta) Cool
clementop wrote:
I'm working on it. Thanks for the support! (sorta) Cool
Heh, no problem. And that post was much better, although the (sorta) is a hanging clause - it should be before the !.
That's true. For example, when someone wants to make a reference to a page number in a book, they must put the (17) before the period. I understand my mistake. Razz Shock
Dude frickin movie is frickin sweet.
I own IT! FRICKIN SWEETTTT!!!!

"I hope you ate a hearty breakfast because tonight we dine in hades!!"

at least thats what the real leonidas said...because Greeks don't believe in hell, they got hades.

P.S. i'm from chicago...everything comes out early there....hehehe...
I didn't steal it...they guy who sold it to me did.
Tsk tsk... compromising moral aptitude for mass media. Razz
I have a related review that I dont think is deserving of a new thread, but the cell phone version of the game is quite nice for a cell phone game... All though repetitive, its a good time killer. I plan to remake it in BASIC.
Wow. Have fun with that. I would understand it being easier and faster in ASM, but in basic? That's going to be tough!
Have you played the cell phone version?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours