Hi my Ti-84 plus won't open any games i download onto it it simply says quit and never works it only worked one time with tetris and then i deleted it off the calculator but any other games won't work at all they say they are on the calculator when i go to 2nd 0 and then Asm but when i get to the program list and click the game i want and then enter it just goes to an error screen with the options quit or goto and when i click go to it just errors again.
Hi, and welcome to Cemetech!

Also, could you please post what it says after "ERROR:"? That will help quite a bit in detecting a problem.
thanks so much for the help and the warm welcome Smile I am new to the calculator world and am very grateful for the help i am receiving. After error it says invalid and then under it says 1:quit 2: go to and the under that it says attempted to use a variable or function where it is not valid
Would you happen to know which games these may be? If they are BASIC programs, then you wouldn't need the Asm( token and can run them immediately from the PRGM menu Smile
They are galaga,minesweeper,pong and sudoku. Pacman is working but these others won't.
For minesweeper, you will probably need the C libraries, available here:
https://github.com/CE-Programming/libraries/releases/latest

For the other games, you will probably need Sprites v3.3, available here:
https://tiplanet.org/modules/archives/download.php?id=539203

Simply follow the help on those screens and transfer those dependencies. That should fix the problems hopefully Smile
Thank you so much the games work and download i was reading one of your posts from before are you working on a mario game for the ti 84 ce calculator?
adzeko wrote:
Thank you so much the games work and download i was reading one of your posts from before are you working on a mario game for the ti 84 ce calculator?

Yeah, I made/make a few things.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours