Hello,

I am attempting to learn xLIBC. However, there is no complete documentation for it. I have been redirected to http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php/Third-Party_BASIC_Libraries_(Color), but it doesn't really seem to help me. Unicorn and PT_'s tutorial would be helpful, but it is not finished.

Could someone please make a COMPLETE list of commands? I don't want to waste your time, I just need some documentation that lists the arguments and what the command does. For example, for drawing something on the screen, you could say something like "real(5.4.SpriteX,SpriteY,ImageLocation): draws an image" (there is absolutely no way that is correct, but I have no idea what it should be).

Thanks for your help!
Have you tried clicking on the links in the list of different commands? It pretty much gives you just that...
Haha. Whoops. Smile Thanks!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours