I made this topic because I recently acquired a raspberry pi 2 B, along with some fun accessories.

I have heard that there is a boatload of cool things you can do with these computers, and after looking online at some cool projects, I wanted to see what this community had to offer in terms of fun projects, features, or anything else that is fun, cool, or useful with a raspberry pi. Idea

I have seen a few cool calculator topics (such as this) as well, and anything that would allow me to connect my pi to my calcs (TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus CE) would be pretty cool as well! Graphing Calculator Very Happy

So if anyone has ever done anything with their pi, heard about a cool project, or has some links they could post, I would love it if they could share it here!
Thanks!
I hooked mine up to a little 2.2" TFT screen, and built a LEGO case with battery, so I had a tiny portable linux computer.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours