Hey guys
I recently downloaded this program for my TI 84 and I seem to be having a bit of trouble with the output screen
The output is in multiple lines but the lines overlap each other and the information is all cramped and I can't make out anything
Is there any fix for this?
This is because the program was made for the ti-84+ monochrome calcs. the monochrome calcs have much bigger pixels, so it looks fine on those, but on the color calcs of course, it looks all cramped up. The "fix" would be to either send it to a non-color calc (which might not be an option) or to go in and put a bigger spacing in between the text. If you decide to do so, I think 12 pixels is the height of a line of text, as opposed to 6 on the monochromes Smile
Thank you so much!
How do you change the spacing between the text?
rocky007 wrote:
Thank you so much!
How do you change the spacing between the text?

I'm assuming you haven't dabbled in ti-basic. When you edit the code, you will find Text( commands. you will notice the first numbers beside these commands are all probably 6 apart, you can change this to be 12. For example, if I take one of the programs I have posted and wanted to make it usable on a color calc, I would change this :

Code:
Text(12,0,"[ALPHA] TO ERASE PIXEL
Text(18,0,"[CLEAR] TO START OVER
Text(24,0,"[ENTER] WHEN FINISHED

To this :

Code:
Text(12,0,"[ALPHA] TO ERASE PIXEL
Text(24,0,"[CLEAR] TO START OVER
Text(36,0,"[ENTER] WHEN FINISHED
Thank you!
I'll give it a try
I am very new at this :p

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours