I'm curious, is there any way to convert or change a ti-83/84 plus program into a ti-84 cse program?
You can create a cross compatible program if you want that.

If you want to convert it, take a look at Mateo's Mono2Color project Smile
Okay.
Oh and by the way do you think you can let me know if you find that page your talking about? I can't seem to find it either.
There is no converter or anything like that, you must rewrite it, changing all of the display coordinates. Its even harder in ASM, becase the whole display on the CSE is different than the 84+.
Now I have something to create: a (BASIC coded) monochrome to color program.
Sounds cool Caleb1997!
Well some programs are directly compatible between the two calcs, this being said, I mostly program on the CSE and I like using the color screen to it's fullest, which makes the programs not compatible with the monochrome calcs. If the program is in BASIC, it is usually quite simple to jiggle things around and make it compatible.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours