I just recently stumbled on CEMETECH and the PrizmSDK tool, and I am interested in creating applications for the Prizm outside of the built in Basic language on it. I was wondering if anyone could post a sample of code for the Prizm that just prints a bitmap to the screen; I've been trying to figure out how to do this by examining the Pong SDK code, but with little success. On a related note, I if anyone knows of a really good guide on learning C that they could point me towards, that would be awesome.
Ygyaxthe3rd wrote:
I just recently stumbled on CEMETECH and the PrizmSDK tool, and I am interested in creating applications for the Prizm outside of the built in Basic language on it. I was wondering if anyone could post a sample of code for the Prizm that just prints a bitmap to the screen; I've been trying to figure out how to do this by examining the Pong SDK code, but with little success. On a related note, I if anyone knows of a really good guide on learning C that they could point me towards, that would be awesome.

I made the Pong source more aimed towards those who knew C already, so that probably won't yet be helpful for you. I personally adore the tutorial for generic C programming on cprogramming.com, but that's just me. I suggest you go through that tutorial and ask questions on this site you come across something you can't understand Smile
Welcome to Cemetech (no need to caps the whole thing Wink); please Introduce Yourself when you get a chance. Have you been able to use the PrizmSDK properly? As Ashbad says, C on the Prizm isn't really that different than C on any other platform, so it would be good to play with some general C tutorials first. We have tons of computer programmers here, so don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours