@alex10819: Sorry if you are serious.
Laughing It may have been a joke. So can someone please summarize what we've come up with so I can present it to ticalc.org
1. X people report a crappy file->file in question is reviewed by Y rrandom members of a group of known competent programmers->decision determines fate of file
2. Did we come up with any other method?
TI-freakware and Omnimaga are more into quality than quantity. I really hope I can maker my site stay around once I'll leave, I wil probably hire new staff and ask them to warn me via email if they are about to retire so I can hire new one even after I'm retired
Yeah, I wish I could find more people to help with my site, so it can stay around for a long time...

Anyways, I don;t think I uploaded anything bad to my archives, except for a couple of my own progs... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Most of the games almost everyone will find enjoyable...
Laughing That's exactly what I want to do with Cemetech, except perhaps have it Doors-CS-compatibility-themed: eg, any program compatible with Doors CS and also GOOD gets included. BASIC, ASM, Ion, DCS, AShell, etc.
Well, I am gonna add some more stuff to the archives, once I get a few more links added to the resource page...

Man, I have way too much to do between the site and the programming... Sad

Anyone know where the nearest cloning facility is? Laughing
Hehe...only if I can go there first. Smile
I would not want to take care of small versions of myself. Sad
What about all your miniclones in Blockland? Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours