KermM mentioned that he might want to start up a server so that Cemetech can play against each other. Just kind of a reminder Wink
_player1537 wrote:
KermM mentioned that he might want to start up a server so that Cemetech can play against each other. Just kind of a reminder Wink
Thanks Tanner. I was playing against Thomas and Courtney last night, and we had some very fun matches. I hope that you, ParkerR, and Sonlen might deign to play me/us in a few rounds.
??? what are you guys talking about? I assume this is some game, so in that case: TO THE GOOGLEMOBILE!
I never liked the lightcycles in Tron 2.0, the bots always are so good at turning superfast
qazz42 wrote:
??? what are you guys talking about? I assume this is some game, so in that case: TO THE GOOGLEMOBILE!
It's a game based on the lightcycle battles in Tron on the grid. It's a very fun game with AIs, although I had somewhat less fun trying to play with these guys on a laggy server last night.
I see, I will get it when I have the time, but I have never played tron before so I dont know what it is like `-`
qazz42 wrote:
I see, I will get it when I have the time, but I have never played tron before so I dont know what it is like `-`
Tron is a movie, not a game. Smile You can read about Armagetron on its website or Wikipedia entry, both listed below:

http://armagetronad.net/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armagetron_Advanced
Whhhaaa? I always assumed it was a game first... hmm.. guess I learn something new everyday...
qazz42 wrote:
Whhhaaa? I always assumed it was a game first... hmm.. guess I learn something new everyday...
Nope, it was a movie released in 1982; the recent film is a sequel of sorts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tron_%28film%29
ah-ha! But you have forgotten the Tron game for the Colecovision! Or was it the Intelavision.....

oh wait, that came a little after...

darn...
Tron 2.0 came after the Tron movie, it had light cycles...was a bit hard since the AI you went against could turn on a ant's poo...

first time I did lightcycles on tron 2.0, it took me like 50 tries..
a cemetech server is a wonderful idea! i haven't played armegetron in over a year now, but a little competition would be ample motivation. =D
Ok, so I played a bit earlier and it kinda reminds me of nibbles but with two or more players Smile
I played this game yesterday and it's surprisingly fun! Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours