or even started on.
Oh, they're started all right... Evil or Very Mad
Great! Blub commands you to hurry up with it >(<')

ok, but is there any progress on the actual hardware building?
Laughing Not yet. Lemme learn EE first. Smile
huh... those are some HUGE images...
Huge but good. Ph34r my 1337 dr4w1ng sk1llz.
Quote:
Red and Blue editions... the Cemetech Calculator/gaming system/everything else

This WAS supposed to be a secret project until Kerm exposed it a few months back...

For now RE/BE is being separately being developed by Kerm and I; I have BE, Kerm has RE. BE is currently stalled due to lack of funding (yes, my parents are really cheap Rolling Eyes), so right now it's just a bunch of scematics and untested programs on my hard drive Sad

Oh, and for the record, I came up with the idea for RE/BE
Yeah, same here pretty much. Oh, come on, we were discussing that on the forums...
Quote:
Oh, and for the record, I came up with the idea for RE/BE

Why you put that in fine print I don't understand. The credit is rightfully yours, why hide it?
Because I doubted that anyone would believe me...

Quote:
Yeah, same here pretty much. Oh, come on, we were discussing that on the forums...

Ahem, at first we were talking in a secret subforum, then when the forum crashed, a public subforum, and now this Smile
Oh. Still a good idea, though.
Actually, RE/BE was originally intended to be a hardware add-on to the TI-xx calcs, but we decided to try building our own from scratch.
Interesting. There aren't a lot of useful hardware add-ons out there, something remotely good would be nice.
I like the idea about the seperate handhelds though. Do we have an sketches about BE yet?
Yes, but those got wiped out when the forum crashed in July...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours