I figured it would be good to have a place to discuss sigs & avatars. I'll start off the thread with crediting Kerm with the gem that is my current sig pic:
Thankee sire. I must say I love your avatar. I haven't changed my sig like ever (except for blub and your quote). I'm gonna reset my avatar to the old one soon.
yeah, my sigs have included nothing really original, just

or

This one was created for me by Jincs
rivereye wrote:

This one was created for me by Jincs

That one is pretty tite.
Wow, got scared there for a second, the database was unavailable.
You know, this topic was created so we didn't get off-topic in other threads, Kerm. Laughing
Urk, sorry about that.
TI-Freak: I was browsing through some font sites the other day and I found the site you used for your site logo!
And what font might that be?
I unfortunately did not bookmark it, so I don't remember. I bet Dan knows though.... Smile
The problem with fonts is there are so many of them that you can never remember which is which... Confused
Sad So true.
As you might have noticed, I made my avatar slightly more psychedelic.
And messed up your sig Question
Jpez's sig wrote:
[quote:822aa626b2="I almost certainly never"]I may not have street cred, but at least I have 1337 cred.[/quote:822aa626b2]
[img:822aa626b2]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/commander_robot/jpez.jpg[/img:822aa626b2]
Yeah, wtf is that?
I'm not sure...I fixed it, but it also appears to have changed my username to "jonathan pezzino" rather than "Jonathan_Pezzino."
Huh, really weird.
Perhaps there's a H/-\Cker in our midst Razz
Heh, I'm sure it was more likely me - I was exploring the admin panel a little bit (didn't make any changes Very Happy ), so maybe I messed something up without realizing it. Laughing
uhh... that's not something you do accidentally... that's something that requires intentionally clicking "Change Username", typing in a username, and confirming that you really want to do it...

and Kerm, i assure you i had nothing to do with this... (i seem to have picked up bad rep after the WCM2010 thing, so im giving advance warning of my innocence)
lol...I've discovered that this usually happens if you use a browser that remembers your login user/pass. If you go to the user page in the acp, it'll automatically fill in the stuff even if it's not you that you're editing. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours