} else {
echo "no textarea for you!";
}
?>
Very Happy Good call. And good thing I have html tags disabled. Wink
hehe...

did you disable BBCode?

[textarea]

hehe... if that worked i would feel so bad...
that could have been, oh well
There's no [textarea] in BBCode... Confused Very Happy
no, but you can imagine what would happen if there was Wink

/me gets a great idea and runs off to go mod a [textarea] code into his forums
[offtopic]6 more posts alex....[/offtopic]
[offtopic] yup... i wonder if Kerm would freeze my post count there... [/offtopic]
So, back on topic again, I used to have red hair. In fact, all of my siblings (3 of them) have or were born with red hair. It's kinda strange since neither of my parents ever had red hair....nor my grandparents for that matter.... Laughing
Weird...mendeleev lies! Very Happy
Either that or red hair is a very recessive allele Laughing Just Joking
Could be.
My hair is dark brown w/gray and my goatee is red; rest of my beard is black. Figure that one out.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
My hair is dark brown w/gray and my goatee is red; rest of my beard is black. Figure that one out.
That's weird, did you dye your goatee?
That's the weird part; over the past two years my hair has been changing color (hair is turning a lighter shade of brown with the occasional gray hair, but it's still very dark, and my beard is slowly turning red from the goatee outward Confused ) And by red I mean "redhead red" (orange), not blood red.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
And by red I mean "redhead red" (orange), not blood red.
Aw...
The only hair color change I've endured is a gradual shift from dirty strawberry blond when I was small to darker brown hair now.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours