Hey everybody, I'm Peter. I just got into graphing calculator gaming and I want to learn to make my own games. I'm 30 years old and I never really cared for old school computing, but something about the TI-84+ Silver Edition just fascinates me. This is the beginning of my programming journey and I'm incredibly excited to be here.
Welcome! I've never really gotten into computer coding, but as you said, programming calculators has a charm.
Hi
I am a student who is overwhelmed in this forum
I am trying to install the new Cesium on the TI 84 but it is not working
Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Khimsu wrote:
Hi
I am a student who is overwhelmed in this forum
I am trying to install the new Cesium on the TI 84 but it is not working
Any idea what I am doing wrong?

TI 84 + CE? Did you run arTIfiCE first and run it through there?
Glad to see new Cesium users here! However, I would recommend creating a separate forum titled 'Cesium Help' or something like that, since this forum is for introductions.
Hey, everybody! I've just created an account here after looking around for a place to upload my solitaire game for the TI-84+ CE. I'll probably be undertaking a few other little projects here in the next couple of weeks or months. I mostly work in C, C#, BASIC (though not TI-), and 6502 assembly.
Nice! Good to have you here! I don't know if we can code in 6502 Assembly, but (e)z80 ASM is one we can use.
euphory wrote:
Hey, everybody! I've just created an account here after looking around for a place to upload my solitaire game for the TI-84+ CE. I'll probably be undertaking a few other little projects here in the next couple of weeks or months. I mostly work in C, C#, BASIC (though not TI-), and 6502 assembly.

Oh 6502 nice, so like commodore and stuff that's cool.
euphory wrote:
Welcome, and good to have you with us! I look forward to seeing your projects (don't hesitate to post in our Your Projects subforum).
Hi everyone, I just created an account. I am no longer a student, but I have used ti83+ and ti89 titanium a while ago. I am thinking of writing a small z80 asm game for ti83+. Wish me good luck.
ericnantel wrote:
Hi everyone, I just created an account. I am no longer a student, but I have used ti83+ and ti89 titanium a while ago. I am thinking of writing a small z80 asm game for ti83+. Wish me good luck.
Welcome, and good luck! Let us know if you have any questions, including tools, tutorials, and emulators that might help your efforts.
Excited to be here! I'm a Web Developer at Sloboda, with a strong background in JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and diving into React and Vue.js. Started with BASIC, and have experimented with ASM and Axe coding. I'm keen on learning more about Doors CS/Doors CSE and exploring different calculators for programming. Here to share, learn, and contribute to cool projects.
Hello. I am StephenM as I like to be called on the internet. In terms of programming, I like to code in TI-BASIC and Lua.
Hii i'm scared to be in social situations but I need to fix that so, here I am ^_^.

I am Lily, I started on TI-83+ in BASIC, did some asm, then Axe came out so I experimented with that until I got more involved in python, lua, LP-C, even a little 6502 asm. Now I'm back on the 83/84+ tinkering with Axe, learning and testing, growing my skills on an old favourite platform.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 148 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours