Like Sonic
Like Nintendo
 11%  [ 1 ]
Like Sonic & Nintendo
 88%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

like the title says... is there anyone here who likes sonic & company and/or nintendo? discuss...
This is like asking if we like water -.-
ugh, the poll is being stupid... hold on...
Edit: oh i can't edit becuase someone already polled Razz
I like both. I prefer Nintendo though.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
This is like asking if we like water -.-

Quite frankly, this ^

Anywho, I'm a big Nintendo fan and all but one of my consoles is a Nintendo console (the other one is a PS1).

Not a fan of Sonic though.
I has Nintendo on my PSP. Evil or Very Mad

I honestly play Microsoft more though, since they DID make windows OS and I play on the computer 24/7 Very Happy
you forgot to add a do not like sonic or Nintendo and all vote option.
Ted3681 wrote:
you forgot to add a do not like sonic or Nintendo and all vote option.

well since people already stared polling when i wanted to edit it, i can't, sorry.
I would pick the nes or snes but nothing newer from Nintendo. Modern Consoles I will have to go with PS3.
movallerik wrote:
I would pick the nes or snes but nothing newer from Nintendo. Modern Consoles I will have to go with PS3.

You didn't like the N64?!
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
movallerik wrote:

No because I was playing a Psone at my next door neighbors house, and I was still playing my nes till last September when my little sister decided to cut the cables and the next month I bought a PS3. The snes was a emulater for the pc that I played all the time in high school.
movallerik wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
movallerik wrote:

No because I was playing a Psone at my next door neighbors house, and I was still playing my nes till last September when my little sister decided to cut the cables and the next month I bought a PS3. The snes was a emulater for the pc that I played all the time in high school.
So in other words you hate all the Nintendo consoles since 1996 because you didn't try them.
calc84maniac wrote:
movallerik wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
movallerik wrote:

So in other words you hate all the Nintendo consoles since 1996 because you didn't try them.

I tried the N64 and did not like the bulky controller.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours