This is an awesome series - highly highly recommend everyone to watch. There are 5 "episodes" in total (that I know of).

Here's the first one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=gPutYwiiE0o
I totally agree I can't wait to watch the rest of the series.
Hehe, this is quite well-done. I've watched the first two episodes so far.
The official website:
http://collegesaga.com/

It's the best FF parody I've seen so far.
You think it's Final Fantasy? I thought they were going for a Zelda parody.
KermMartian wrote:
You think it's Final Fantasy? I thought they were going for a Zelda parody.

Epic fail dude - the "interface" is classic FFVII, and so is like 80% of the music Very Happy However, it wasn't just FF that they were spoofing, but more just any RPG.

Actually, I don't really remember anything in the movie similar to Zelda... :/
Well, the sword logo reminded me of Zelda, and I haven't played either game at all. Very Happy I'm not an RPG fan at all.
KermMartian wrote:
Well, the sword logo reminded me of Zelda, and I haven't played either game at all. Very Happy I'm not an RPG fan at all.

Psh, n00b. Zelda isn't an RPG Razz (please tell me you were kidding when you said you haven't played Zelda... o.0 )
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Psh, n00b. Zelda isn't an RPG Razz (please tell me you were kidding when you said you haven't played Zelda... o.0 )
I'm not kidding, sadly. Sad
Kerm, go out and play Zelda then. I don't think you will regret it.

I have to wonder what they were thinking when making that.
rivereye wrote:
Kerm, go out and play Zelda then. I don't think you will regret it.

I have to wonder what they were thinking when making that.
Yeah right, with all my free time. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Yeah right, with all my free time. Very Happy

Exactly - just get yourself a nice SNES emulator and play the SNES version. Or if you are really short on time at least play the NES version.
Kerm, my respect for you dropped quite a bit when I relized that you were not kidding Sad . Go here for a test drive.
JoostinOnline wrote:
Kerm, my respect for you dropped quite a bit when I relized that you were not kidding Sad . Go here for a test drive.
Or perhaps your respect for me should rise because I'm strong-minded enough not to get sucked into worshipping the games that everyone else worships. Laughing
I haven't played any Zelda or FF game ever either =/
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
See? I'm in good company. The closest I've come to playing Zelda is watching my friends be obsessed with it while I watched the scenery on a class trip to another country in elementary school.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
That is okay, I never had any respect for you to begin with. Just Joking
I am just suprised that you have never even tried it Kerm.
KermMartian wrote:
JoostinOnline wrote:
Or perhaps your respect for me should rise because I'm strong-minded enough not to get sucked into worshipping the games that everyone else worships. 0x5

No, respect just dropped off sharply. It would be like being a modern PC gamer and never having played Tetris or Pacman :/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours