I change my vote. RabbitEmu FTP!
Im playing with wabbitemu and so far is pwns all, im about to test sound on it.

EDIT: ITSA ME, MARIO! Heheh, realsound works great.
I think my opinion was expressed very clearly at UTI, but who cares:

HOLY F*** WabbitEmu rocks.
Does it support -84's? Confused
It says that it does.
Ok. Thanks for letting me know! Very Happy
My top 2 are WabbitEmu and PindurTI, respectively.

PindurTI rocked until the killer Wabbit walked in. Evil or Very Mad
Links for both?:
Both have been linked to earlier in the topic.
No Google?

WabbitSoft and PindurTI.

Beaten! Whatever.
Note: WabbitEmu will correctly emulate the 83/84+, but due to the lack of skins, [APPS] on the 83 will lead to the matrix menu and the skin will not change for the 84.
Sorry. I was really lazy when I posted that, yes, I have google. Razz

Once I get my computer in August, those are gonna be some of the first software installed on it. Smile

Hey, by then, maybe the WabbitEmu skin problem will be fixed!
Sting::Ray wrote:
Sorry. I was really lazy when I posted that, yes, I have google. Razz

Once I get my computer in August, those are gonna be some of the first software installed on it. Smile

Laziness is never an excuse for not using Google. Firefox has that handy box in the upper-right for a reason. So does IE7 (if you insist on using it). Please, utilize the search box.

I'm relatively happy with Wemu so far, although the debugger leaves a bit to be desired.
Sting::Ray wrote:

There's no skin problem. Everything just uses the 83+ skin at this point. If you'll look in the "gui" folder, you'll notice that that's the only one that's there, anyway. That does keep Wabbitemu from being a good emulator of the 73 at this point, though, since the key layout is fairly different.
Sorry Kerm, I always forget about that little search box.

Never again will it happen. Evil or Very Mad
KermMartian wrote:
Laziness is never an excuse for not using Google. Firefox has that handy box in the upper-right for a reason. So does IE7 (if you insist on using it). Please, utilize the search box.

so do Opera, Safari, Konqueror and iCab Wink

@Wemu: the debugger phails for me every time I've tried it.
I'm on Firefox.
I tried Wabbit yesterday, and it failed to start DCS (maybe the SE I was testing was to blame). For now, I'll stick with PTI.
I'm pretty sure that's not Wabbit's problem; I mean, what can an innocent rabbit do? Wink
Oh, rabbits can do quite a bit...

http://www.wolfire.com/lugaru.html

Mock me all you like, I own that game. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours