One of my brother's freinds is a really good artist (for a 13 year old). Anyway, a few month's ago he entered a contest for designing the Heinz ketchup logo. Today in school all the student's were called to the auditorium, apparently he won (beating a total of over 10000 students). The prize: His face and logo on the ketchup bottles (look for it Smile) as well as 15,000 packets of ketchup with his face on it (WOW).
HOLY MOLY!!! thats awesome. I will be looking.
What grade are you in? I searched Heinz Ketchup Contest on Google and came up with this: http://www.ketchupcreativity.com/winners.aspx

Anything to do with it?
well, 13 years old is around like 6th grade...
No, I was 13 at the start of 8th grade. Some of my 8th grade friends are just turning 14.
I know this is kinda offtopic, but I ate ketchup on my carrot chips yesterday! Laughing
calc84maniac wrote:
I know this is kinda offtopic, but I ate ketchup on my carrot chips yesterday! 0x5
Holy offtopicness, Batman... Very Happy
Harq, he's number 8 on that site. He's in 8th grade, for those who were asking.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
No, I was 13 at the start of 8th grade. Some of my 8th grade friends are just turning 14.

I turned 14 March 18, and I'm in 8th grade!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours