KermMartian wrote:
So Kllrnohj, are you suggesting that the correct response to this thread would be to lock it? Cool

NEVER! Despite being horrendously stupid of a thread, a 'valid' thread it still is (besides, I like posting mocking posts like that - they are often funnier that the original "joke" Very Happy )

Oh, and got quote pyramid? Razz

Re Foamy: True, I believe I said that ( http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1674 ) should be deleted, not locked - locking is only for a thread that has violated rules but still has useful information, that thread has neither (nor does it even have a purpose - you can't even list spam/off-topicness as its purpose...). DELETE IT!
And I've repeatedly mentioned that I will not delete topics unless absolutely necessary - in the interest of free speech, topics that would qualify for deletion are to be locked instead.
How is it free speech to lock a topic? Then no one can talk but admin. So, it's "free speech for those with a lot of power."

a nobles...
foamy3 wrote:
How is it free speech to lock a topic? Then no one can talk but admin. So, it's "free speech for those with a lot of power."

<font color=red>censored</font> nobles...
No, it's free speech to not censor topics by removing them entirely. Admins should respect locked topics as much as anyone.
KermMartian wrote:
No, it's free speech to not censor topics by removing them entirely. Admins should respect locked topics as much as anyone.

But they don't, including you Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

But they don't, including you Rolling Eyes
Whatever. Drop it.
KermMartian wrote:
Whatever. Drop it.

Why? Are you going to lock this thread? Razz (sorry, I couldn't resist Evil or Very Mad )

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours