the best song i think has got to be Weed With Willy by Toby Keith.
that is good, but it is no Beer for My Horses.
lafferjm wrote:
the best song i think has got to be Weed With Willy by Toby Keith.

Wow, quote then post.

Okay:

Best song is Couresty of the Red, White & Blue by Toby.

But, the best over all song?

Run Away by Groove Coverage! The [url=http://www.glanville.info/alex/media/m/Runaway%20(Acappella).mp3]Acappella version[/url] is better.

I have a liking for Acappella's... I own 3 (two by Groove Coverage - Runaway and Moonlight Shadow - and one by Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek.

(why isn't the second link WORKING! GARRR!) Surprised

Ohh, go to google vid, and search for any vid, youtube URL's pop-up in the queries! Their pre-paring to MERGE!!! (I think)
some18kanal0n3 wrote:

Ohh, go to google vid, and search for any vid, youtube URL's pop-up in the queries! Their pre-paring to MERGE!!! (I think)

No they aren't, google would have to be one of the stupidest companies ever to do that. They are just letting search results appear in Google video, and they *migh* do it the otherway around Wink
To my understanding, Google tries to portray the message of "going with the flow and being fine with people using their services if they choose to". That would be pretty unlike them to shock all those saltwater fishies using YouTube with the freshwater Google Video like that...

Chuck Norris's voice is the greatest song ever.
some18kanal0n3 wrote:

Uhh... seriously, where have you guys been? Google bought YouTube a couple of months ago Rolling Eyes (didn't you ever wonder why google video and youtube all have the exact same videos? Very Happy )

Here it is straight from google: http://www.google.com/press/pressrel/google_youtube.html (Note the date: October 9, 2006)

Google video and youtube aren't going to merge websites anytime soon, because there isn't a reason to. People still think of streaming videos on the internet as "YouTube it", despite google video being so much nicer to actually use. Besides, with the videos being shared between the two sites, they can use the same video set and simply offer two frontends - no different than here where you can pick your theme Wink
I knew that Razz (no really, I did, I was just telling him - if you don't know that youtube was bought... wow...)
I Know, I was happy Google Bought YouTube. I hate YouTube (but after I found a site where I can download vids from YouTube I started to like you tube.) I just never saw youtube videos in Goolge Video searches.
Here's another good song from Lordi:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xW7lykf6XII
Yeah, I think thats my favorite song of theirs. I also like "Devil is a Looser" and "Would You Love a Monster Man?"

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours