I don't know if my eyes can take any more. Please netham, you have tortured us enough (Just Joking).
take it, wuss....
rivereye wrote:
I don't know if my eyes can take any more. Please netham, you have tortured us enough (Just Joking).
Hehe ... if you think that's bad, imagine how horrible he'd look in normal clothes. Laughing Just Joking
you people suck...
netham, anything put on the internet is subject to any ridicule we so do desire.
rivereye wrote:
netham, anything put on the internet is subject to any ridicule we so do desire.
Exactly. Plenty of people ridiculed me for my tallness and ...erm... appearance of extreme technical knowledge when I posted up some of my Photoshoppings in the Candids thread.
If you don't want the picture on the Internet, take it down, fool.
I was joking... ... ... ...
Hehe, there is that. Since it's hosted by you, there's nothing preventing you from deleting it and making it inaccessible to us all.
Come on guys, can't a pimp get some love!?!
Chipmaster wrote:

Don't ... ever ... say that AGAIN!

Laughing rofl
Chipmaster wrote:

SOMEONE GETS IT!
netham45 wrote:
Chipmaster wrote:

SOMEONE GETS IT!
Wow, chillax dude, 'tis merely some harmless fun at your expense. Very Happy
[Full-Metal-Randomist does the peanut butter jelly dance.]

I'd quote that massive string on animations in my response, but I'd probably crash everyone's computer. Razz
This is for Netham:
http://sw.deri.org/~matteo/welcome.php

Any questions?
alex10819 wrote:
This is for Netham:
http://sw.deri.org/~matteo/welcome.php

Any questions?

A little harsh, but hilarious, none-the-less.
That is an awesome article Laughing

"# Never get comfortable and arrogant behind your supposed mask of anonymity. Don't be surprised when your name, address, and home phone number get thrown back in your smug face. Hell, some of us will snail-mail you a printed satellite photograph of your house to drive the point home. Realize that you are powerless if this happens ... it's all public information, and information is our stock and trade."

Sounds like fun Razz
Chipmaster wrote:

Only if his balls have dropped and he is capable of growing facial hair Razz

Cmon Netham, haven't you torchered us enough? Laughing (oh, and you can't copywrite something that easily Very Happy and do remember foamy didn't copy or port anything, as he just provided a link, and isn't mirroring it)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours