haha. Be a really good artist to do that in permament marker. Laughing Laughing
(as you guys may of noticed, I picked the feet pads of in sheer bordem during class >.<)
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
(as you guys may of noticed, I picked the feet pads of in sheer bordem during class >.<)

mine fell off - which sucks because it just slides around on my desk now, ugh
haha, what a good glueing job >.<. l0l
Kllrnohj wrote:
some18kanal0n3 wrote:

Almost all of my calculators are missing their feet; those things fall out incredibly easily. You should see the incredible feet I have on my TOC though...
KermMartian wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
some18kanal0n3 wrote:

Almost all of my calculators are missing their feet; those things fall out incredibly easily. You should see the incredible feet I have on my TOC though...

Ive had the same feet for 2 years now.
Shock And this is with daily use of your calculator? IS it an 83-line or an 84-line calculator?
all of them are gone off of my 84+SE except the big one.
My 6-year-old 83PBE still has all four feet.
If we're talking about 84s, then yes, my 84 is still completely intact.
All of my calculators are completely intact. Very Happy

Edit: Yay! 555 posts! Laughing
calc84maniac wrote:
All of my calculators are completely intact. Very Happy ...
My calculators are anything but intact. A large number of my TI-83PBEs are modded for backlights (ie, rear ballast and reflective foil removed), and my primary TI-83+ is completely hacked up; I just finished installing a new mod into it ten minutes ago.
Kerm, I'd love to see pictures. I'm trying to imagine the backlight, and some other mods you mentioned. Shock
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
Kerm, I'd love to see pictures. I'm trying to imagine the backlight, and some other mods you mentioned. Shock
I'm now etching the case for backlit speaker grills. I'd put up photos, if I could only find a working camera around here.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours