Coldstone Creamery has announced that they will be giving away ice cream from 5PM to 8PM today, Thursday, to raise awareness for the Make-A-Wish foundation. Get it while it's cold!
sadly I have a feeling that is nowhere near where I live...personally I like Ben and Jerry's free cone day when they don't even care if you run to the back of the line as soon as you get your cone Very Happy
I do that all day during my free time in April. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
I do that all day during my free time in April. Smile

find free cone days? roflmaool
No, keep going to the back of the line. As far as I know, it's on the same day everywhere,
KermMartian wrote:
No, keep going to the back of the line. As far as I know, it's on the same day everywhere,

oh yeah, good point, wow Im really not awake atm
At school? If so, completely understandable.
KermMartian wrote:
At school? If so, completely understandable.

how'd you guess?
0x5, I have the same prob. I missed mon. and wed. of school cause of sleeping in :/

I go to my dads every other weekend and theres a Coldstone Creamery near his house. Cant wait Very Happy Very Happy

0x5, thanks for the update Kerm. When does this end?
8PM tonight, if I understand this correctly...
is this nation wide, if it is, need to go up there then. Coldstone is very good ice cream.
I went to Coldstone while I was in Worcestor this summer; whenever you'd give them a tip, they'd sing you a song Very Happy...I had a handful of pennies that I just gave them one by one...ph43r
that had to be fun. Maybe I should do that, wonder how long it would take.
Oh, it was Laughing

If only I had a car, I would go to the Coldstone near me and do it all over again Laughing
gah, do they boycott vermont or somethin'?
One hour left to go...Sad

Now I have to wait for it to be over Crying (well, at least I have an English project to keep my mind off of it...come to think of it I've had a lot of papers/projects to do over the past month...)
Turns out it's only two literal scoops or ice cream cake, and there's a one dollar "donation." Not as good as free cone day at all. :/
mmm... Icecream sounds good right about now Wink

I like Ben and Jerry's more, but any icecream would do (doubt I can get it now though)

P.S. Where did you find this out, there is nothing on the site!
It was on the site earlier today.... I know I saw it.
http://coldstonecreamery.com/promotions.html
Quote:
To cap off this special month, please join us for the 5th Annual World’s Largest Ice Cream Social at participating Cold Stone Creamery locations nationwide, a special night to join together and share the simple pleasures of life with a FREE ice cream, family activities and good-natured fun. Search our site for a location near you. On September 28th from 5:00 - 8:00PM, guests will be treated to a serving of Cole’s Creation*. In exchange for the free Creation, customers are encouraged to make donations to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

* Free Creation refers to a 3-oz portion of Cole’s Creation served in a cup. Offer is valid only during published date and time. While supplies last. No substitutions. Limit one per customer. 100% of all donations will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation®.
They pretty much made it clear you had to make a donation at the store though. A bit of a bait and switch.
still a good discount, especially since its for a charity.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours