calc84maniac wrote:
It crashes if I don't scroll, I just usually have to scroll to get to my progs.
But you have to run it for it to crash, right? I'll tell you why this works. notice that the program shows up with the DCS "door" icon. You managed to replicate enough of the program header for DCS programs with BASIC tokens to trick it into thinking it's an ASM program. When it tries to run it, of course, it just executes a bunch of random opcodes that generally lead it to crash the calculator. Solution: if you need Delvar Str0ClrHome at the start of a program, please, give it a header or start with a colon (::Delvar Str0Clrhome) or something. This is nonsolveable without going back in time and changing both Ion and DCS headers. Smile
But I don't even have to run it though... Confused
Huh? Ohhh, I see what's happening on your calc then. For some reason... Ah, got it now. You have other data afterwards that it interprets as an icon. Of course, there is no icon, so it probably rampages into ROM searching for the nonexistent icon. The calculator is programmed to crash itself if unathorized reads are made of privileged ROM pages, causing the crash. Same fix.
I added a bug, Bug_A0007, but I still don't know how to add it to the Bug Tracker page. Can someone add it for me or tell me how to add it?
Just put [[Category: Bug Tracker]] at the bottom of the page.
Ok. Thanks. I have never messed with a WIKI before.
yeah, I figured that must be it. If you Google it, there's some good wiki-editing info out there.
I was busy today
Nicely done. Now I need to finish documenting the DCS routines (all of which is in my head atm), and then add MOS documentation, and we're set as far as libraries!
KermMartian wrote:
Nicely done. Now I need to finish documenting the DCS routines (all of which is in my head atm), and then add MOS documentation, and we're set as far as libraries!

how many MOS routines are there? I can do those from publicly available documentation
There's about 30 or 40 iirc. If you look at this page:

http://www.cemetech.net/doorscs/docs/source/vectors.asm

you'll see there are exactly 50 that are implemented, by my count.
KermMartian wrote:
There's about 30 or 40 iirc. If you look at this page:

http://www.cemetech.net/doorscs/docs/source/vectors.asm

you'll see there are exactly 50 that are implemented, by my count.

are they alll documented by DS?
Yup, all of the ones I have are documented here:
http://www.detachedsolutions.com/mirageos/develop/mirdevinfo.zip
cool, Ill try to do those at some point too....which reminds me, did you ever get that MOS entry point set up for running programs?
Not yet. The urgency with which I do that will depend on what we decide for the unsorted folder idea.
/me thinks DCS will pwn
I sure hope so. Revision: I hope that it will both pwn and I will get it out on time.
KermMartian wrote:
I sure hope so. Revision: I hope that it will both pwn and I will get it out on time.

you have 2 months....
And in that two months I need to:

>> Complete bugfixing
>> Complete manual
>> Complete associated program routines
>> Do this new sorting thing
>> Make it msd8x-compatible
KermMartian wrote:
And in that two months I need to:

>> Complete bugfixing
>> Complete manual
>> Complete associated program routines
>> Do this new sorting thing
>> Make it msd8x-compatible

sort list, its the first one that will be the hardest though...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours