yeah, that is a low word per post count. I don't really worry about mine much, but I probably should.
My count is actually closer to 22, I realized, due to the number of posts I had on the old board that didn't add to my wordcount here but did add to my postcount.
KermMartian wrote:
My count is actually closer to 22, I realized, due to the number of posts I had on the old board that didn't add to my wordcount here but did add to my postcount.

Thats still pretty low, compared to, say, me, with over 44 words per post. Then again, I only average ~5 posts a day, not ~30... Me thinks someone's title should be changed to "King of the SPAM" Razz

As for using gCn as a portal to increasing your words-per-post - that would be sweet, I'd love more info on gCn, even if you are only doing it to increase your stats Wink
Kllrnohj wrote:
...As for using gCn as a portal to increasing your words-per-post - that would be sweet, I'd love more info on gCn, even if you are only doing it to increase your stats Wink
Actually, I only realized that would raise my ratio after I had posted that massive post. I was just musing and trying to organize my thoughts about Cn2 and gCn, so I figured that was as good a way to do it as any. I'll continue posting stuff up as I get it more concrete.
Nineteen thousand posts!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM posts
0x4A38 posts.
100101000111000b posts.
45070o posts.
333,770 words posted.
KermMartian wrote:
Nineteen thousand posts!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM posts
0x4A38 posts.
100101000111000b posts.
45070o posts.
333,770 words posted.

awesome, thats almost 4 times more than I have here and UTI combined
Clearly I have too much time on my hands, or not enough time, or something like that. Smile
Wow, you have about 50 times more posts than me! Shock
SAX wrote:
08:58:19 Cemetech: calc84maniac: 19004/383=49.6187989556
Heh, so I do. Will ya look at that...
19,000 posts and you only average 17 words per post.... Got Spam? Razz

Seriously tho, congrats, even if most of those are 'carry-overs' from other forums Laughing

Hey, lookie there, I just passed the 3,000 mark not that long ago... So now you only have 6.22 times the amount of posts I do Kerm Very Happy (although thats only 2.26 times the number of words - hehe)
My average is actually around 24, because of those missing posts, so ha! And actually, only about 4,000 of those are from the old forum. The rest Shock have been made in the past 18 months. Holy snap.
KermMartian wrote:
My average is actually around 24, because of those missing posts, so ha! And actually, only about 4,000 of those are from the old forum. The rest Shock have been made in the past 18 months. Holy snap.

Letsee, 15000 / (18 * 30) = ~28 posts per day.... Like I said, Got Spam? Razz Still rather impressive though, thats alot of posts (but not many words Very Happy)
Well, if you figure I have 334,089 words over 19015-3708 posts

Code:
  334089     334089
---------- = ------ = 21.8 words per post actual average
19015-3708    15307

Therefore, Over my 19015 posts, I actually have 415019 words. Smile
Still, thats only 22 words per post. Thats not a terrible lot considering some of the massive posts you've had (gCn, DCS, etc..)

Hell, this short post has 37 words in it (and its hurting my average, ugh >.< )
Kerm, you do a lot of posting here. Btw, I recently broke 4000 posts, but yet my wordcount sucks. Then again, I am not the largest writer out there.
Heh, I do have 60,000 more total words than you in 1,000 less posts, but I wouldn't say your word count sucks. Your 20 words per post average is right in line with Kerm's Laughing (So now you just need another 15,000 posts Very Happy )
Well then, I guess it is time I get started on that. How long should that take about (gets calc), hmm, would have to hope for Kerm to leave site to do that.
Hehe, I doubt that you'd be able to do that. My average daily postcount tends to be higher than most of the other members of the site, except on days when I don't visit or just answer a few posts because I've been busy with other matters. Good luck finding a way to beat me to twenty thousand that doesn't involve a spam bot. Smile
it was a joke Kerm. I think the owner of the site should top the postcount list (but that is me).
Heh, I know, I was joking too. I agree with you that the owner or main admin should have the highest postcount, although I'm sure some people would disagree. I was just making it a rather verbose post to boost my wordcount ratio some more. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours