hello,
guys, i wanna ask if it is possible to graph 3d in my ti 84 pce yet, and why Auto fraction on cemetech didn't work on my cal
also , how to win round 13 in portal return Razz Razz
thanks
The CE has no possibility to graph 3D graphs, you have to create such program yourself or wait until someone else does it, but that can wait long. I'm not sure why the Auto fraction wouldn't work, someone else might answer is. You can better ask your last question in the corresponding thread about Portal Returns, I guess you are not the only one stuck on that level Razz
thanks PT_
I remember seeing this around cemetech, but I can't seem to find it. For Auto-fractions, the option has been removed on the CE (If you look at the MODE menu on older models like the ti-84 plus CSE, there used to be an Auto-Fractions option). I believe it might have been left in the ti-83 premium CE, but either way, what I came here to say is that there is an opcode floating around to activate it. It will activate auto-fractions until you press "mode" or turn the calculator off and back on. Given the lack of a startup customization app for the CE, you can't easily make it run on startup (so that your calc is always in auto-fractions mode) and as far as I know, nobody has made one of their own.
Here is the code:
Code:
Asm84CEPrgm3E0CFD770AC9

Here is a screenshot that I had lying around of the program in action.
thanks , really helped me
oh,and can i ask why did you know that(the code)?
huykhang wrote:
That code disassembles to the following assembly code:
Code:
    ld a,$0C
    ld (iy+10),a
    ret
For the uninitiated, this means that the code resets (sets to 0) a series of 6 switches or "flags", and sets (to 1) two others. These flags are things like "calculator is (or is not) in polar graphing mode", "pressing ON does (or does not) cause an ERR:BREAK", and so on. I can't actually find documentation on what flag that's supposed to represent, though.
KermMartian wrote:
huykhang wrote:
That code disassembles to the following assembly code:
Code:
    ld a,$0C
    ld (iy+10),a
    ret
For the uninitiated, this means that the code resets (sets to 0) a series of 6 switches or "flags", and sets (to 1) two others. These flags are things like "calculator is (or is not) in polar graphing mode", "pressing ON does (or does not) cause an ERR:BREAK", and so on. I can't actually find documentation on what flag that's supposed to represent, though.

Kerm, you are amazing at explaining things! I guess you have alot of experience in that field, though..
huykhang wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm not nearly fluent enough in ASM to be writing my own code from scratch, but I do understand a few things here and there, so that I can usually tell what some code does even though I could not have written it myself (hope that shows the level of understanding I currently have...). Therefore, you can presume I didn't write it myself. This piece of code I've had for a long time, I have a file where I store little hex opcodes, basic routines, various color tables, and so on, which is where I grabbed it from. Where I originally got it was probably a list somewhere, I don't know where that particular one is from, probably tibasicdev or zeda's hex codes, which is where a lot of the more generic ones come from. I believe it was originally written as z80 asm which just happened to be directly compatible.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours