Hi everyone ,

My name is Cory and have finally made an account! It's great to be a part of a community that has genuine interest in TI development. I am a college student trying to interface with the TI-84+ USB port for a project. I want to be able to send packets to the computer on key-press either through the link or USB port. If anybody can point me in the right direction on where to post this question, that would be great,

Cheers Razz
P.S. Alright, I am leaving the post here. This threading system will take some getting used to.
Welcome to Cemetech, Cory/TexasDrumSet! Great to have you with us. A few tips that may be helpful:
  • If you want to change the contents of your post, like correct errors, hit the [edit] button at the bottom of the post
  • There's a chat box called SAX at the side of the page where you can also interact with us in realtime
  • If you get a chance, can you please go to the Introduce Yourself topic, click [reply to topic], and post your introduction post as a reply there? We try to keep all of the introductions centralized to avoid having a million new user topics. Smile
We look forward to helping to guide you with the TI-84 Plus USB port and your other issues. For that particular question, by the way, a new topic in the Calculator Hardware forum might be appropriate.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours