I'm thinking about making a super math program that has everything you can think of. Problem is, a normal program would take up way too much space. I wanna know how to create a program that would place itself under the Apps menu.
I'm using a TI-84+CE.
What coding language/s can you create an App in?
Anything else I should know?
See this thread here: https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11617

The second post (by Kerm) pretty much explains it; TI hasn't released the signing key, so no apps.
Well, You CAN Do this with some tricks. As Unicorn said you can't make apps (yet) but with some hooks it's possible to place your program in the apps section.At least you need the menu and token hook and maybe the key hook. But... I highly discourage this and I can know why Razz it's pretty hard and awful.
Oh ok then. Is there a way to put a program in archive but still be able to access it without moving it to RAM?
You need PHASM to run archived programs.
PT_ wrote:

I think you mean Cesium..? In case of unfamiliarity the somewhat dense UI of github, you can find the lastest release to download here.
Runer112 wrote:
PT_ wrote:

I think you mean Cesium..? In case of unfamiliarity the somewhat dense UI of github, you can find the lastest release to download here.

No, PHASM. You can run archived (sub)programs with it. Maybe Cesium can do that too, I'm not sure.
Yes, Both cesium and PHASM have the ability to run archived programs. I'm not 100% sure about sub-programs with Cesium though.
You cannot run sub-programs with Cesium. I've tried.
I'd try to promote Doors CE, but I haven't actually released it with xLIBCE's ability to copy temporary programs from Archive to RAM and run them. Once it actually exists, though, it will certainly be an option. Smile
Ok. Thanks guys, I'll probably download PHASM.
I would recommend Cesium, as it more options like backing up RAM, hiding and locking programs, and more.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours