Yo guys! While I was working a bit around with hooks and menu's, I was trying to change a menu completely. Let's say I want to add a submenu at EDIT->PRGM. What is the best way to do that? I can either make my own one, chopping off the standard menu, but the submenu COLORS would be very hard to replicate.

Another way is to increment the amount of submenu's when the hook is for the first time called (a=04h), but then the text will show up incorrectly, as it has an extra submenu.

My latest thought was, before drawing the first option, display the extra submenu, and increment the amount of submenu's, but I haven't tried it. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
Kerm might be able to help you out with the specifics on how to do this (I think his Graph 3DC project did something similar?)
Just thought an interesting thing you could do is add a submenu to be able to type in some characters that aren't easily accessible (like greek letters and whatnot) possibly in the Vars menu Razz that's something I've always thought would be pretty neat.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours