As much as I want to hang out in the Cemetech community, I consider myself currently not mentally fit to be here. I have not been diagnosed by a professional but it is very obvious there is something wrong with me. I did not want to publicly post this, but I have to explain my behavior to everyone.

You might not see it in my forum posts, but you can see it very clearly in my blog (which is linked in my profile, but I advise you not to read it if you are not prepared: "The internet killed me! The internet killed me!") and on chat (I had decreased my rep to -12, and Kerm has repeatedly cited my "low SNR"). I will ask you not to highlight anything special from chat in this thread as a conduit to try to teach me a lesson. I know what correct etiquette is, I'm just not in perfect control of myself.

While I am in this state, there is nothing for me to contribute here. Being at Cemetech and around chat also adds to my unproductivity as a distraction and by yearning for constant interactions with other people.

Until I can become somewhat more sane and rational, I am going to leave Cemetech temporarily. I don't know for how long, but consider it a voluntary ban since nobody wants to ban me from chat. I will work on my own stuff but I will torment no more the peaceful members of this community who know each other very well, and many who know each other in real life. I myself have no such close relations with anyone in this community.

I like making cool stuff, but currently my mind is too corrupted to properly work on any projects without deadlocks and massive procrastination. For example, I vowed to teach myself how to program ASM for the CSE to make an in-calculator assembly editor, but eventually I found myself complaining that I wanted to write in C but didn't have a CE. It is illogical how quickly I forgot what I wanted to work on with members of Cemetech. I need to cool down and sort my problems out before I get banned for good.

I admit that it is rather paradoxical to complain that I feel excluded from society and try to fix the issue by isolating myself even more. I also have only been here for about a month, but I feel that I should come back to participate only when my membership can be more worthwhile for myself and for others. If anyone genuinely and seriously wants to help me, you are encouraged to do so.

Otherwise, adios.
oldmud0 wrote:
I will work on my own stuff but I will torment no more the peaceful members of this community who know each other very well, and many who know each other in real life. I myself have no such close relations with anyone in this community.

While you've only been with our community for a short while, I think I speak for everyone when I say that I look forward to your return. I look forward to catching up on any projects you have started during your hiatus even if you haven't finished them. I hope you manage to fix the gears in that head of yours and even if you don't, we'll still be here for you. Good Idea
This is somewhat unrelated, but what are the rep and SNR oldmud0 he talked about?

On a more related note, I am sad to see you go, you were one of the more familiar people to me. I hope you come back soon!
I hope you feel better soon
Feel better dude, thanks for your advice an i hope to talk to you soon Very Happy

ive went through somthing like this.

delessio98@gmail.com if you want my help. ill try my best dude

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours