Okay...
So I have been using TI-Connect for about a year succefully.
The last few days it became unuseable: Backups fail to compile, the calculator does not receive files from it, etc.

When trying to send Doors CS 7 to my TI-83+ it didn't work, I tried to fix it by Grabage Collecting, restarting TI-Connect and even my Notebook but it didn't help.

Does it delete my backups if I re-install it? Or are there better way to fix this?
Thanks in advance!
What OS and what version of TI-Connect are you using? Also, what kind of cable are you using to connect your calc to your PC?
Sorry, forgot to tell that :/

Calculator OS (Did not change): 1.19
Notebook OS (Did not change): Windows 7
Cable (Did not change): TI-Silverlink
TI-Connect Version (Might have changed, I do not know): latest

Edit:
Fixed!
I double clicked my old binary file, chose the second option (Repair broken and missing files) and confirmed. After a short process of re-installation it perfectly works!

And sorry for double positing, I fixed that.
Weird that some of the files TI-Connect needs disappeared in the first place, and secondly that those were the symptoms it caused. I'm glad that repairing it fixed it, at least.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours