something you are really starting to piss me off. only in about 2 or 3 posts have i asked yall to stop criticising me. you're the stupid bitch that just wont stop pushing and i friggin hate how i cant kick your a. i know your kind, you're the kind of person who constantly has to put someone down, god you're the friggin reason hostiliaty exists. call me a friggin bitch, you're the friggin bitch you a wipe now go suck some fat guys a like you always do you faggot and stop calling me names. i havent busted on you in like any post since you left. god!!!!!!!! you just friggin piss me off past the point of physical pain, how many times have you been given a good a beating from somebody? i would say at least 7. and the friggin reason im talking about friggin grammer is because that is the friggin title of this friggin forum. now stop friggin talking to or about me because all it does is show how much of a a you are
Instead of blaming each other for starting this, why don't we just calm down.

@Mr. Wiggles: Claiming that he is the one causing the hostility, and then going on a cursing spree really doesn't say much. Razz
Instead of whining, why won't he learn some programming, or demonstrate understanding thereof, instead?
I dunno, Mr. Wiggles, I usually set a temp kickban for that kind of language, regardless of how frustrated you are.
Mr. wiggles wrote:
something you are really starting to piss me off. only in about 2 or 3 posts have I asked yall to stop criticising me. you're the stupid <font color=red>censored</font> that just wont stop pushing and I friggin hate how I cant kick your <font color=red>censored</font>. I know your kind, you're the kind of person who constantly has to put someone down, god you're the friggin reason hostiliaty exists. call me a friggin <font color=red>censored</font>, you're the friggin <font color=red>censored</font> you <font color=red>censored</font> wipe now go suck some fat guys <font color=red>censored</font> like you always do you faggot and stop calling me names. I havent busted on you in like any post since you left. god!!!!!!!! you just friggin piss me off past the point of physical pain, how many times have you been given a good <font color=red>censored</font> beating from somebody? I would say at least 7. and the friggin reason im talking about friggin grammer is because that is the friggin title of this friggin forum. now stop friggin talking to or about me because all it does is show how much of a <font color=red>censored</font> you are

that's hilarious... actually, i've only been in a real fight once, and i kicked his fucking a so far into the ground the cops had to come pull me off of him... of course, it's kinda funny, the cops just told me not to do it again (small town, all the cops know me...)

you know... since i got to high school, i've never had a problem with anyone wanting to beat my a (except a couple rednecks, but they dont count... they're IQ is actually below 80, so i usually just ignore them...)

What i'm trying to say is that you hvae this mixed up... badly... If you would just work on your grammar a little bit, you'd find yourself getting alot more respect around here... if you're as smart as you think you are, prove it by acting intelligent for once. This is, after all, a breeding ground for some of the smartest people on the internet... look at Kerm, the site admin... he knows 20+ programming languages, got a full ride scholarship, and manages to still run this site... do you think you could live up to that? I highly doubt it...
alex10819 wrote:
... look at Kerm, the site admin... he knows 20+ programming languages, got a full ride scholarship, and manages to still run this site... do you think you could live up to that? I highly doubt it...
Thank you Alex, I'm flattered! Smile
well, that wasnt exactly the point, but hey...
Mr. wiggles wrote:
something you are really starting to piss me off. only in about 2 or 3 posts have I asked yall to stop criticising me. you're the stupid <font color=red>censored</font> that just wont stop pushing and I friggin hate how I cant kick your <font color=red>censored</font>. I know your kind, you're the kind of person who constantly has to put someone down, god you're the friggin reason hostiliaty exists. call me a friggin <font color=red>censored</font>, you're the friggin <font color=red>censored</font> you <font color=red>censored</font> wipe now go suck some fat guys <font color=red>censored</font> like you always do you faggot and stop calling me names. I havent busted on you in like any post since you left. god!!!!!!!! you just friggin piss me off past the point of physical pain, how many times have you been given a good <font color=red>censored</font> beating from somebody? I would say at least 7. and the friggin reason im talking about friggin grammer is because that is the friggin title of this friggin forum. now stop friggin talking to or about me because all it does is show how much of a <font color=red>censored</font> you are

Your overuse of profanity implies that you lack more civilized ways to express yourself. I suggest that you actually listen to what people are telling you rather than going on a cursing spree about how bad your grammar is and how much other people don't like it. The best way to make people respect you is for you to respect them.
Showing that he actually knows how to program might help.
Definitely agreed.
here it comes... proof that i can program! (all sarcasm intended)

Code:

Disp 'Hello World'
RecallPic Str1

It's my new string to pic program!
alex10819 wrote:
here it comes... proof that I can program! (all sarcasm intended)

Code:

Disp 'Hello World'
RecallPic Str1

It's my new string to pic program!

bahahaha -- to bad the code doesn't work Wink
wha? u lie! i tellz u, tht c0d3 is good! it work!
alex10819 wrote:
wha? u lie! I tellz u, tht c0d3 is good! it work!

Code:
if ((user == type("n00b")) and ((language == "1337") or (language == "TI-BASIC"))):
    print "ERROR!"; print "n00b encountered!"
    sys.exit(1337)
I tstd it on my compteru nd it wrkd!
DEE DUH DUH! Laughing
Anyway, back ontopic... Very Happy
something1990 wrote:
DEE DUH DUH! Laughing

I was on topic. Laughing Evil or Very Mad Laughing
something1990 wrote:
something1990 wrote:
DEE DUH DUH! Laughing

I was on topic. Laughing Evil or Very Mad Laughing

remarkably so... more on topic than George Bush's "Mission Accomplished" speech...
Heh, wrong subforum. That goes in Politics. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours