* Plenty of optimizations for both speed and size, respectively making the shell
feel faster and giving me more leeway for additional fixes and features.
* Completed new sum(13) DCSB Lib function, facilitating attractive Menu()s in
BASIC programs with minimal GUI effort.
* Added [STO>] as method to break out of sum(12).
* Expanded SE functionality within Doors CS desktop.
* Repaired three bugs with GUIRTextMultiline scrolling calculations.
* Adding scroll wrapping to DCS desktop. Scroll up at the top to go to the
bottom, scroll down at the bottom to go to the top.
* Moved GUIRTextLineIn, GUIRPassIn, and GUIRTextMultiline to an edit buffer for
* Reduced DCS Menu to three items: Display, About, Options.
* Added more understandable BASIC Exec errors.
* Added folder and screen saving so after using the Properties menu, running a
program, or quitting, you start where you left off.
* A plethora of bug fixes.
- 13 years, 4 months ago
- No ratings.
ReviewsNobody has reviewed this file yet.
- Doors CS 6.7.6 Beta (published 13 years, 4 months ago; 2010-07-21 04:09 UTC)