KermMartian wrote:
graphmastur wrote:
Tetrizm??? Maybe I can play that on my awesome knew Casio Prism!
Wait, did you actually get a Prizm? If so, you'd better put Tetrizm on it ASAP and give me some feedback! And try Obliterate, Merth's Conway's GoL, and all the rest.

Okay, sure. And yes, I actually got one. I talked to Qwerty last night about trying to learn to program SH3 on it.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. I set up a VM specifically used to test USB for it, so I can see the protocols.
What do you have against simply writing C for the Prizm? Razz
KermMartian wrote:
What do you have against simply writing C for the Prizm? Razz


^ My thoughts as well. Development with C goes a *lot* faster than development in Assembly, and since it uses a decent compiler (GCC), it's not like it's spitting out crappy-sized and slow-speed binaries, either; basically, Assembly won't yield you that many improvements, just a lot more time spent making a program, and a lot more frustration.

That being said, it's still a good idea to learn SH3 assembly; it'll help you understand architecture-specific optimization to be had, and about the architecture in general Smile
I have nothing against C, in fact, I'm trying to get the compiler working.
comicIDIOT wrote:
seana11 wrote:
We ate real salami for lunch (yum!)


I'm no food wiz but if you ate real salami, what is fake salami? Was your salami home made?


It wasn't the crappy type that goes on sandwiches and such, that you buy at the store for $3. This stuff was the real deal.

Real:


Crappy:
Wait, what? Isn't the second just a slice of the first?
qazz42 wrote:
Wait, what? Isn't the second just a slice of the first?


no...

The second one is ~3" across, while the first is ~1" across. The first tastes a lot better, too. The first also has an inedible casing, while the second's is edible.

To clarify, this is another crappy salami, but it has a plant for reference:
Alrighty, if you say so, I guess I'll take your word for it. *eats salami*
Could we stop posting pictures of animal flesh? Thanks so much.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Could we stop posting pictures of animal flesh? Thanks so much.


Posts about ending the discussion after the discussion has ended.
comicIDIOT wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Could we stop posting pictures of animal flesh? Thanks so much.


Posts about ending the discussion after the discussion has ended.

Your English skills are improving! I could almost understand that.
Imagine it as one of those "Demotivational Posters."
allynfolksjr wrote:
Could we stop posting pictures of animal flesh? Thanks so much.





mmmmm, looks so yummy. I bet the porkchops will fill you right up.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Imagine it as one of those "Demotivational Posters."

You can explain yourself too! I really am quite astounded.
qazz42 wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Could we stop posting pictures of animal flesh? Thanks so much.





mmmmm, looks so yummy. I bet the porkchops will fill you right up.


Now that's just cruel.
graphmastur wrote:
I have nothing against C, in fact, I'm trying to get the compiler working.
You're having difficulties using the PrizmSDK? What appears to be the matter? Be sure to ask for help in the PrizmSDK threads if nothing comes of this topic.
comicIDIOT wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Could we stop posting pictures of animal flesh? Thanks so much.





mmmmm, looks so yummy. I bet the porkchops will fill you right up.


Now that's just cruel.


Oh you have no idea what cruel is, believe me. I'd show you but I value my account a tad too much.
DShiznit wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Could we stop posting pictures of animal flesh? Thanks so much.





mmmmm, looks so yummy. I bet the porkchops will fill you right up.


Now that's just cruel.


Oh you have no idea what cruel is, believe me. I'd show you but I value my account a tad too much.


I would assume it involves much mutilation of animals and other processes involving growth hormones.
No, it's probably a collage of shots of meat locker scenes in movies. Wait, that's too tame- it has to be the room from THHGTTG which has all the statues of Arthur killing the guy. Only with cows, and pigs and such.
ANYWAY. Can we please get back on-topic about holidays and/or gifts before I ban the lot of you?
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement