Its now 3.99 or something. I want to get the forgotten expansion, but is it worth it?
Now it has -85%! Only 3 euros (in Europe ofc Razz).
STEAM SALE!!!

Age of Empires II HD is now $3.99 on Steam.

The expansions are also on sale!

Expansion 1: $1.99 (most people have this one)
Expansion 2: $7.99 (fewer people have/use this one yet)

Game + Expansions 1-2(everything): $12.24

Enjoy!
-Abrum
Thank you! Just went and purchased it hah Smile
JamesV wrote:
Thank you! Just went and purchased it hah Smile
Hooooray, now you can join us for some exciting games! Very Happy Have you played before? I haven't played against this crowd in a while, but my girlfriend and I have spent a lot of time playing against teams of moderate AIs.
I used to play a little, but I'm not that good at it. But I'll join in for a game some time, and get my butt kicked Smile
I used to play, but we got a new computer that doesnt have a disk drive. I also had the golden expansion pack with the aztecs
Pieman7373 wrote:
I used to play, but we got a new computer that doesnt have a disk drive. I also had the golden expansion pack with the aztecs
Is that the Forgotten expansion? I have all of the expansions except for the new African expansion.

JamesV wrote:
I used to play a little, but I'm not that good at it. But I'll join in for a game some time, and get my butt kicked Smile
I look forward to it, and I bet you'd do better than you think. Smile If you want to practice, the single-player campaigns are refreshingly fun.
PSA: You can get the entire Age of Empires II HD set with the game and its expansions for $9 until the end of the Steam Summer Sale. If you get it, please add me ([z80]KermMartian) on Skype and let's play!
FWIW, I don't believe the [z80] is part of your username? That's just your clan/group in Steam correct?
I got it! But I'm on vacation now so playing it will have to wait... Smile
Unicorn wrote:
Argh, gonna leave me hanging like that? Fair enough.

Alex wrote:
FWIW, I don't believe the [z80] is part of your username? That's just your clan/group in Steam correct?
That's correct. [z80] clan is best clan.
KermMartian wrote:
Unicorn wrote:
Argh, gonna leave me hanging like that? Fair enough.

Yup, guess so. Razz
Quote:

That's correct. [z80] clan is best clan.

Could I be admitted to the Cemetech steam group? I look forward to gaming with you guys Smile
Absolutely! What's your Steam name? Let me know when you're back and ready for some AoE. Smile
I believe I'm friends with you already, its Unicorn808.
This all sounds really good... Maybe I could play (Will be getting Steam today). Kerm, could you add me to the Cemetech steam group? I'm calebrj on Steam.
I think that I've invited a bunch of you to the Cemetech group on Steam? Unicorn, please let me know if you don't receive an invite.
Today, I'm still playing with my father's original disc, on a Airis Kira Series 1GHz 800x480 and windows XP Spanish low cost netbook.

It is the first game I played in my life, when I was 3-6 years old I used to play it with my father.

Maybe I must buy the HD version for playing online.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 9 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours