» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Not anymore. I removed my XP Partition due to dwindling room and lack of use. I can't reinstall it due to some corrupted file permissions. 10.6.7 can't seem to repair, the install disc (at 10.6.0) can't seem to repair them as well.

It looks like I'll be unable to partition until I clean install OS X, sadly.
So how do I join you guys on Voobly?
DShiznit wrote:
So how do I join you guys on Voobly?
Just go to http://www.voobly.com/friends and add us. I friended DShiznit, if that's you. I am KermMartian, of course; there's also tifreak8x, _player1537, and GrantSlatton, for starters.
yeah that's me, but I don't see you in my friends list yet...
I just added everyone on Kerm's page as a friend Razz

(In hopes I'll be able to play one day)
DShiznit wrote:
yeah that's me, but I don't see you in my friends list yet...
Did you add me as a friend and accept my request? It has a dumb thing were we both need to request and accept each other, and I think you need to restart Voobly after that to see new friends. Sad
Where do I go to accept friend requests?
DShiznit wrote:
Where do I go to accept friend requests?
Go to the Voobly homepage. It's a seriously poorly-written site and piece of software, but at least it works.
Done. Can't wait to get my a kicked by non-koreans for a change...
DShiznit wrote:
Done. Can't wait to get my a kicked by non-koreans for a change...
I have Voobly open; ready to play when you are. If I own you too horribly, we can switch to team play.
*bump* This was a pretty interesting game against someone random on Voobly. Up until our battles, we had very, very close scores. I was Britons, and he was Persians. I had lots of archers and Onagers; he rolled in with about 50 war elephants and support cavalry. I wiped out the cavalry, but the war elephants were well-nigh unstoppable. As a last-ditch effort, I managed to back 10 remaining villagers into a 5-thick-wall fortified area while his elephants destroyed my town; I built about 10 or 15 more onagers and some trebs, took out his trebs, and managed to pick off all but a few of his elephants while they tried to knock my walls down. He eventually gave up and resigned; I guess he must have run out of resources, and I was indeed building up forces for a counterattack, although that buildup was taking the last of my resources.

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/4378615
Hey, so it looks like Voobly's website is down. I'll grab it later if it becomes available again. Until then, I'd be down to play someone on Game Ranger. My nickname is thebob. If you can add by email, it's bobgrube3 at gmail.

http://www.gameranger.com/
It was working fine earlier tonight. Sad I hope this means that I'll be able to join you for a game in the next day or three, foamy.
It gives a 403 when I try to go to their site.

And I'm free most nights now, so I'd definitely be down to play.
Yeah I finally have played a game or two with Kerm, and one of his other friends. We did pretty well against the AI's and I rather enjoyed the team match.

Personally I prefer to play this sort of game on Teams against AI's but I'd be willing to do a DeathMatch as long as it isn't 1v1.
Ah, I'm not a huge fan of AI matches. However, I suspect that Kerm would crush me 1v1. That's still fun, too, though. I'm really down for any kind of match.
"how do you turn this thing on" BOOYAH!!

That was the extent of my Age of Empires II playing at age 10. I really should play an actual game some time now that I can focus long enough on a game to finish without cheats.
ZippyDee, you definitely should! And Jonimus, you're getting better and better, so if I do indeed crush Foamy (we should check that in a quick game in case it's not true) you could always team against me or something. Smile
I got Voobly installed, but says I don't have the game installed.

Voobly's Diagnostic Tool wrote:

Non-DirectPlay game path is 'c:\users\bob\desktop\age of empires ii'
Verifying 'c:\users\bob\desktop\age of empires ii\language_x1.dll' exists...
Success!
Verifying 'c:\users\bob\desktop\age of empires ii\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' exists...
Success!
Verifying 'c:\users\bob\desktop\age of empires ii\language_x1_p1.dll' exists...
Success!
Game version is '?'
Failure! Expected 1.0C
That just means you don't have all the patches installed. Smile You can grab them from Microsoft's website, or if you can't find them, I think I have a zip of the patches that I could throw in your direction.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours