» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
AHelper wrote:
Yay, I play it...

Its either that or warzone2100
Excellent, I'll have to play you some time! How good are you? And Pseudo and I have mended our differences and play ech other now.
I just played an excellent game of AoE2 with Kerm last night Very Happy
I have it, but I really have not gotten a clue on how to play... every single player game I end up losing, and tutorials do help, albeit a little( but, hell, I barely get enough time these days to even watch the tutorials) Sad
I will play any combination of you. I AM YOUR GOD.
ok, perhaps if we play a game you think you could give me a few pointer? ;D
I can do that. I will train you to become better than Kerm. Muahahaha.
What difficulty of AI were beating you? I can usually hold my own against 2 allied Standard opponents. I'm one of the worst in my group of friends, though.
foamy3 wrote:
What difficulty of AI were beating you? I can usually hold my own against 2 allied Standard opponents. I'm one of the worst in my group of friends, though.
I can hold my own against two Moderate opponents, but I had difficulty with three a few months ago. Not sure where I am now. Foamy, how come I still haven't played against you?
*bump* Sorry, I have to boast that I finally beat Pseudoprogrammer in a game of AoE2 this evening; or more precisely, he conceded the victory before I wiped him out completely.

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/4275551
49 vs. 13 Wonders?? Something seems a little screwy, there.
foamy3 wrote:
49 vs. 13 Wonders?? Something seems a little screwy, there.
Yeah, the wonders accounting in Voobly is a glitch; neither of us actually had any wonders. Smile Foamy, when are you going to join me in a game?
I wonder if I can run Voobly and AoE in Wine =)
elfprince13 wrote:
Probably, but why bother when you already have them on your Windows partition? Or did you lose AoE?
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Probably, but why bother when you already have them on your Windows partition? Or did you lose AoE?

Because then I don't have to restart to play, and I become much more inclined to play casually.
Ahhh, gotcha. I know that AHelper3 tried it in Wine, and it worked, but his computer is super-duper slow with Wine for some reason.
KermMartian wrote:
Ahhh, gotcha. I know that AHelper3 tried it in Wine, and it worked, but his computer is super-duper slow with Wine for some reason.

I've gotten very good results from original Starcraft in WINE under Linux, and great results from Windows TGE in WINE under OS X, so I think it should be up to the task.
Superb, I hope that you give it a try in the very near future, then. I'm sad that our only AoE game against (with!) each other was the one where Shaun turned on all the cheats.
KermMartian wrote:
Superb, I hope that you give it a try in the very near future, then. I'm sad that our only AoE game against (with!) each other was the one where Shaun turned on all the cheats.

BUILD INFINITE VILLAGERS.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

BUILD INFINITE VILLAGERS.
Clearly. Rolling Eyes At any rate, I'm KermMartian on Voobly, and we also have GrantSlatton, Sonlen, Jonimus, TIFreak, and many more, so I hope we'll see you soon.
Oh hell yeah I'd love to play with you guys. I also suck, so I won't be too much of a challenge, but I do enjoy getting my @$$ handed to me in creative ways. So how do we do this, I just sign up for Voobly and I can play with you guys?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours