I've been using TI-Basic to make my life with school and games I play easier. I recently started using SourceCoder3 (I don't like inputting text on the calculator) to make a program to randomize game settings for me and my friends. I know Java, Python and bash, looking to learn Axe and C/C++, possibly z80 ASM as well.
Hello,, I am glad to be a part of this community
I'm somewhat of an amateur with calculators in that I've only ever experimented with ti basic and the hybrid libraries but I am the president of a calculator club at my school and Kerm Martian has always been my hero(I have your book). I love the work you do. Thanks for one of my biggest hobbies.
Glad to have you [all] aboard! Be sure to head over to https://my.calcs.quest and document your graphing calculator[s] for the community :)
Hello, I am a high school student in America. I have amassed a fair calculator collection (can be seen here https://my.calcs.quest/u/511) and want to start learning to code in ASM. I want to focus on the eZ80 for my PCEs. I also want to get better at fixing old Z80 models as I got a set of broken ones and don't know where to start. Thanks for this website, I look forward to being a part of this community. Smile
Hi Guys I'm Peter! I'm a high school student and I'm really interested in Ti-Basic and I look forward to learning more about that. I am glad I am now a part of this great community! Smile
Welcome to Cemetech! I hope you have a great time, learn some cool things, and make some cool things to share with the community. Have a good time! Smile
Hello everyone!! I'm an american high schooler (junior) and I'm here because everything on this site just piques my interest, from the development tools and information about programming calculators in asm to the people and even the site's history and culture.

I don't have much experience programming calculators (I've written some scripts to automate tasks in math and chem, but nothing more); most of my experience i picked up writing server applications, basic computer vision, and robotics stuff in languages like py, php, and cpp; but programming calculators is something i want to get into if i ever get the time during the school year.

My other interests/activities include set creation and sound for high school theater, scouting and volunteering as medical staff for local community/national events.
Welcome to Cemetech, yearbook-milk! It's great to hear that you see a fit not only with the technical topics our members are passionate about but the history and culture as well. We look forward to you sharing both your non-calculator and calculator projects in Your Projects (or wherever appropriate).
Hello Cemetech! I'm an Australian high school student with an interest in technology. I've got some limited experience with Python, PHP, C#, HTML/CSS/JS and have quite enjoyed creating some small C programs for my CG50 AU. I hope to keep learning and do well in my upcoming exams.
Welcome! good luck on your exams.
Hello, my name is Gemino Smothers. I started with programming between 8th and 9th grade. My first languages were Blitz Basic and QBasic. I also got into TI BASiC. When I was still in 9th grade, I uploaded some of my work to TiCalc: https://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/104/10496.html

That was in 2007. Since then, I have lived and been through a lot. Still, I try to keep up with programming.

For the past year and a half, I have been focused on studying expression evaluation through reverse polish notation. I have started several projects involving RPN expression evaluation. They are mostly proof of concept experiments.

Among these projects, there are the following:

Craft Basic - a direct interpreter for Windows (a line number DOS version is available)

Commando Basic - a tokenized interpreter for Windows

FTC BASIC - an x86 Tiny BASIC compiler utilizing FASM

Net Basic - a direct interpreter in PHP

RP1 Calc - a scientific calculator in PHP

There's more, but these are my biggest projects I am developing and maintaining.
I plan to post about my developments and progress here at Cemetech.
I was aware of this site, but recently found it again and have high hopes that there will be some interest in my RPN projects.

All of my projects are available on my website. Most of them are open source.
Hi, I'm Pink.

I've been learning eZ80 assembly for the TI-84 Plus CE. I only started working on properly learning how to write assembly for the calculator within the past couple of months. Currently, I'm remaking Space Invaders to learn more about the calculator.
Hi, I'm MostlyTurquoise, I own a Casio CG50 and am learning C/C++ by writing addins for it!

Currently writing a rickroll port, trying to get basically a 6 frame slideshow of the beginning of the music video to display without using tons of storage to store each frame. Looking forward to meeting people!

Cya round :D
Hello, I'm CoolModder and just realized I probably should have done this 9 days ago. I am a modder, and own a TI-84 Plus CE. I have made a clicker game, and I am currently working on a NES emulator for the TI-84 Plus CE!
.....Have a nice day?
Hi All,

I just realize I am posting stuff on Cemetech but never introduced myself to the community. Sorry Guys.
So let's correct that right now ...

So I am SlyVTT and I am a French programming amateur. I am quite heavily involved in the French Planete Casio community and TI Planet community as I am programming on nSpire (quite few at the moment) and on the Casio fx9860Gs and Prizms (today my prefered machine).

I am working on several projects that are running more or less concurrently :
- Shmup : a classical old fashioned Shoot Them Up in the style of R-Type / Gradius on Sega Genesis/Megadrive)
- Pinball : everything is in the name Very Happy. A simple 2D Pinball using vector 2D Engine to accurately simulate the bouncing and gravity physics
- Sushi Assassination : a action/reflexion game where you need to poison your target in a stealth way and serve all the other customers with their orders
++ some other projects that are more or less public/advanced ...

I try to keep track of my projects on my YT page here if you are interested : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB8HA-Ih4ssqGsOhAaxibVg

I also try to support and help in the development of the fxSDK/gint with my modest knowledge.

IRL, I am working far from Computer Science (in the steel Industry in fact Mr Green ) and I am a bit the GrandPa of the community as I am 45 Blink

Happy to be here to exchange with you on Casio stuff (mainly, but not only).

Cheers

Sly
Welcome to the community! Great to see new members joining in and showing us their cool stuff Smile.
I'm ryanconmartians but you can refer to me as ryan (no capital).
Main Calculator: TI84PCE
Likes (Best to Worst): Reading, Math (Don't ask), Programming, Science, Sports, Harry Potter, Pokémon etc...
Dislikes: Not much, but I get really annoyed about people being happy about getting bad grades (I don't know why and it's weird), and gaming.
Favorite Food: A Persian dish called Baghalaghatogh, which is basically just beans, rice, and eggs. You should try it sometime.
Least Favorite Food: Yogurt is not a food but I still hate it.
Projects Made: PRGM.CE/Speedread/Area Finder
Projects In-Progress: CC26 Screensaver/The Oracle of Legends (A comedy style Pokémon game)
Secret: The only reason I watch YouTube is because of Harry Potter memes.
I before some days and it's all fine, but i have some problems with coding , when i print some lines i can't do scrolling up and down like a console

Code:

// dtext(x,y,text)
dtext(1,1,"Line 1");
dtext(1,8,"Line 2");
dtext(1,8*2,"Line 3");
dtext(1,8*3,"Line 4");
dtext(1,8*4,"Line 5");
dtext(1,8*5,"Line 6");
dtext(1,8*6,"Line 7");
dtext(1,8*7,"Line 8");
dtext(1,8*8,"Line 9");
dtext(1,8*9,"Line 10");
dtext(1,8*10,"Line 11");

The "Line 10" and "Line 11" goes under the screen , how i can add something let me scroll up [ ↑ ] and down [ ↓ ] Neutral
Zaky202 wrote:
I before some days and it's all fine, but i have some problems with coding , when i print some lines i can't do scrolling up and down like a console

Code:

// dtext(x,y,text)
dtext(1,1,"Line 1");
dtext(1,8,"Line 2");
dtext(1,8*2,"Line 3");
dtext(1,8*3,"Line 4");
dtext(1,8*4,"Line 5");
dtext(1,8*5,"Line 6");
dtext(1,8*6,"Line 7");
dtext(1,8*7,"Line 8");
dtext(1,8*8,"Line 9");
dtext(1,8*9,"Line 10");
dtext(1,8*10,"Line 11");

The "Line 10" and "Line 11" goes under the screen , how i can add something let me scroll up [ ↑ ] and down [ ↓ ] Neutral
This isn't quite the right topic for this, but you'd need to store the text in a buffer and handle the keys and redrawing yourself as the user scrolled up and down.

Edit: I see you posted a topic properly here; let's continue the conversation there: https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=304774#304774 . Regardless, welcome to Cemetech, and good to have you here!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 147 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours