welcome Rebeler, what language do you specialize in? I mainly use TI-Basic.
Rebeler wrote:
hello everyone, i'm new

Hello new! Razz

Jokes aside, welcome to Cemetech! I'm excited to see what you bring to the community. Smile
Hello I'm newish havent got around to posting here lol.
Hello, I've been using this website for a little while and finally decided to make an account and post a program. I have a ti84+ce, know c (idk how to use it here tho), Know TI basic, and just made my first ICE program
Here is Malachite, a Graphing Calculator amateur
TI-nspire CX II CAS heavy user
Attempting to make a incomplete CAS myself, with TI-BASIC (seems crazy?)
[img]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malachite#/media/File:Malachite_Zaire.jpg[/img]
Heya! I was locked up for a long time. (long story) I learned z80/ez80 assembly with the help of some printouts and a few books. As I had no access to a pc, assembler, internet, etc. I needed something to help me write assembly programs (which I assembled by hand using an opcode chart). Anyway, after I was released from captivity, I was going to upload and document my hundred plus programs. After uploading and taking screenshots of program (group) number 2, I was like "nope" because I'm lazy.

Anyway, if you want to convert bases, https://demonx.org/ti/apps/HND.8xg is helpful. Thi8s is a program group of programs and subs to convert between bases and other things ( https://demonx.org/ti/ ). Written on 84Plus-CE, have not tried running it on any other machine, your mileage may vary. Also, I wrote a (kind of) quine in machine code on the 84Plus CE. I'll post that later. https://demonx.org/ti/
Hi!I got a hp prime v2 calculator recently.I program in C/C++,Python,VB.Net,Java.But everything is exactly poor. I didn’t program for calculator in the past.So I want to learn everything.Thanks.
Hi, I'm going to buy a TI-84+CE and develop games for it in C/ez80 asm.
Hi!
I'm just someone interested in calculators. I had been for a while, but it wasn't until this year that I really got my hands on a LOT of them!
My favorite general use calculator is the HP 50g, but I have a lot of interest on learning to program for and with the Ti-68k series. I'm not a great programmer so there's a great deal to learn, but that's the fun. Very Happy
Tajoxjan wrote:
Hi!
I'm just someone interested in calculators. I had been for a while, but it wasn't until this year that I really got my hands on a LOT of them!
My favorite general use calculator is the HP 50g, but I have a lot of interest on learning to program for and with the Ti-68k series. I'm not a great programmer so there's a great deal to learn, but that's the fun. Very Happy
Hey, welcome to the site! Be sure to go over and make an account on https://my.calcs.quest and record all your graphing calculators!
I've been into calculators for a while, but only recently decided to start tinkering with them. I have a decent collection, about 5 or so, favorite is my TI-92 Plus, I will add them to my MyCalcs profile at the first opportunity I get (I'm away right now). My focus at the moment is learning eZ80 assembly, but from what it seems, I should learn z80 assembly first. That's not a problem, I'm somewhat of a Federico Faggin fanboy. Once I do that, I really want to make a PICO-8 emulator for the CE that doesn't need a Lua interpreter. Somewhat inspired by CEleste but with less hard work Wink
Hello, I've been in cemetech for a few weeks, but never got the chance to introduce myself. Anyways my name was Clyde but it was changed into TortillaMan because of SAX difficulties, and I own three calculators, one from Texas Instruments and 2 from Casio. I know a few stuff about Ti basic and Python but I really can't create anything besides text games(that aren't released).
Welcome to the forums 😀
i have a cg-20 / prizm (where does the name prizm come from?) and a fx-9750gii (updated, still bad in comparison). i known python but my calc doesnt have it :/ which is why i made this account to ask about that, actually. also i know casio basic, did have a couple of small projects (number -> string converter, some maths stuff) and 30% complete Monopoly, but i lost them then discovered prizoop(gameboy colour emulator) then couldnt be bothered anymore XD
Hello!
The nail I got told me to introduce myself here Smile
My name is [REDACTED], but you can always call me by my username xd
I don't know a lot about many things, but I do know excellent coders and developers are on this forum, and they create apps I use pretty often!
That's all for now, have a nice day!
Welcome to Cemetech, GbasBoi! Let us know if you have any questions, and perhaps you too will be one of those excellent coders/developers some day.
New member, longtime lurker though!

I just think basic is pretty neat to be honest! I've had a TI84+CE for a minute now, but recently wanted to try small programs to do some of the more tedious parts of formulas that I need to use for classes. It's definitely a bit different from languages I'm used to using, but y'all seem to have an answer for everything, so I'm not too worried!
Welcome, stridead, at least to the cohort of posting users! We look forward to helping you in your TI-BASIC journey.
Welcome, stridead!

The TI-BASIC language is great fun to work with. It does have its limitations, but it's fantastic for writing up math utilities Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 146 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours