149. You consider it a mark of pride that you taught yourself TI-BASIC before realizing the manual explained it.
150. You taught yourself faster than you could have read the manual...
151. ...and you're a speedreader.
155. You listen to industrial metal and call it "creative music", while programming a calc.
157. You wish someone would port linux to the 8x series.
158. if you had a country, you would have a TI-Shrine
168. You created Blub
169. You believe that Blub's world domination is the ultimate goal
170. You always obey Blub
171. You never question Blub or his teachings
172. You have never betrayed a fellow Blubster
173. You spread the word of Blub
174. You recite the Code of Blub in your sleep
175. You create and compile an z80 program in your sleep, and it works
182. You take offense to being called normal
183. You feel that desktop publishing is so far below you it should be in limbo...
184. you despise scientific calculators, and want to burn 4 function calculators...
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum