How i can transfer .py files to my TI-Nspire CX II-T CAS?I cannot do this with TI-Nspire student software where it give me result as "Unsupported file type", how i can convert .py file to .tns or just transfer .py file to calculator?
usually, to transfer a non-tns file to an nspire you just add the ".tns" suffix to the filename.

so: for a python script named "file.py":

file.py becomes file.py.tns

hope this helps! Very Happy
Adding the extension only works for files that will have a third-party reader for that file type.
That is not the case here if you're going to use the built-in python (probable).

So what you will need to do here is actually to use the Nspire software on the computer to create a new python program in a document then paste your code in it; then transfer that tns document to the calculator

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours