Images won’t display in image viewing software. Only one that works is the test image of the puppy. Please help
Based on "picture of the puppy" I assume this is TLM's viewer? What images are you using? Where did you get them from or how did you convert them? What happens and how does it differ from what you expect?
Tari wrote:
Based on "picture of the puppy" I assume this is TLM's viewer? What images are you using? Where did you get them from or how did you convert them? What happens and how does it differ from what you expect?

I used png photos, and converted them no problem, but when I drag them to my calculator they don’t show up on the black screen
and when I do drag them the menu shows up weird
Thanks for answering Tari! Smile

Luvcxas, we'll need some more information. Please answer all these questions so I can help you as soon as possible:

1. where did you download the program from? Cemetech, github or somewhere else?

2. How many files are you trying to send to the calculator? There should be exactly three files for every image.

3. Are you using the old TI-Connect (blue and yellow icon) or TI-Connect CE (blue and green icon)?

4. When you drag and drop the converted files, do you get any errors from TI-Connect CE? If so, what exactly does it say?

5. If you click 'send' do you get any errors from TI-Connect CE or the calculator? If so, what exactly does it say?
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Thanks for answering Tari! Smile

Luvcxas, we'll need some more information. Please answer all these questions so I can help you as soon as possible:

1. where did you download the program from? Cemetech, github or somewhere else?

2. How many files are you trying to send to the calculator? There should be exactly three files for every image.

3. Are you using the old TI-Connect (blue and yellow icon) or TI-Connect CE (blue and green icon)?

4. When you drag and drop the converted files, do you get any errors from TI-Connect CE? If so, what exactly does it say?

5. If you click 'send' do you get any errors from TI-Connect CE or the calculator? If so, what exactly does it say?

I downloaded it from both sites, neither worked, I downgraded my software to 5.4 and 5.3 and I had the same result. There’s nothing wrong with the software, because the example image works, but when I drag the new images into the calculator they don’t work
TheLastMillennial could help you out a lot easier if you actually answered each of his questions.
Michael2_3B wrote:
TheLastMillennial could help you out a lot easier if you actually answered each of his questions.

I answered the ones I could, but I’ve tried both the GitHub and cemetech link, am currently, using cemetech, I uploaded three files for each image, and I am using a connect CE. I don’t get an error pop up on my screen when I export the images
Idk if this narrows it but when I drag and drop the images onto my calculator, the top part has a jagged mix of white and black characters
Thanks for answering! Just to keep things consistent, please use the one from Cemetech.

So the next steps are to figure out if the images are actually getting to the calculator. If you press 2nd then + then 2 What numbers are shown next to RAM and Archive?

If you then select 'all' and scroll through all the files, do you see all three files you sent to the calculator? If not, which ones are missing?

Are you able to send other files to the calculator just fine?

If you delete the puppy files from the calculator, does your custom one show up?
TLM 1900th post!
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Thanks for answering! Just to keep things consistent, please use the one from Cemetech.

So the next steps are to figure out if the images are actually getting to the calculator. If you press 2nd then + then 2 What numbers are shown next to RAM and Archive?

If you then select 'all' and scroll through all the files, do you see all three files you sent to the calculator? If not, which ones are missing?

If you delete the puppy files from the calculator, does your custom one show up?

I've figured the problem. For some reason, the function wont accept pdfs that were turned into PNGs, only webp files. Thanks for the support
Luvcxas wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:

I've figured the problem. For some reason, the function wont accept pdfs that were turned into PNGs, only webp files. Thanks for the support

What did you use to convert the pdf to png? I'd like to fix this bug.
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Luvcxas wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:

What did you use to convert the pdf to png? I'd like to fix this bug.
I used ms paint like in the tutorial, idk if it is just a problem exclusive to my calculator or a bug
You opened a pdf file in Paint? Or did you take a screenshot of the pdf and put the screenshot in paint? Would you be OK with sending me the broken files that would not display on the calculator so I can diagnose them?
TheLastMillennial wrote:
You opened a pdf file in Paint? Or did you take a screenshot of the pdf and put the screenshot in paint? Would you be OK with sending me the broken files that would not display on the calculator so I can diagnose them?
I put the pdf files into paint, then converted. They properly turned into the file that was in the video, however wouldn't display in the menu. I'll be sure to send you the files

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours